Crazy Shit / F’ed Up Thread

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
That sucks. One minute your there and then not.

Or you're there and the next thing you know you're just a head rolling across the dirt seeing the rest of your body fall the ground. That Youtuber should feel very lucky that the RPG that exploded didn't do something like that to him.

It seemed like there was a malfunction, which iirc, means you set the weapon down, clear the area, and call EOD to come investigate and dispose of it. That takes too long though. Better to try again cause what's the worst that could happen? Lol

Corbic

Established Member
Premium Member
Or you're there and the next thing you know you're just a head rolling across the dirt seeing the rest of your body fall the ground. That Youtuber should feel very lucky that the RPG that exploded didn't do something like that to him.

It seemed like there was a malfunction, which iirc, means you set the weapon down, clear the area, and call EOD to come investigate and dispose of it. That takes too long though. Better to try again cause what's the worst that could happen? Lol

Reminds me of a buddie's Iraq D1 story.

He's in the last truck, convoy stops, mine in the road. Coms lit up with everyone yelling worried about ambush. PFC in the first truck apparently yells to his guys "I got it". Before anyone can process what just happened he's sprinting towards the Anti-Tank mine to drag it off of the road......

Boom, personnel mine underneath.

Big WTFH moment.

Users who are viewing this thread