Crazy rc copter skills

randoo

Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b3qqmEOQYBE"]YouTube- Curtis Youngblood Vibe 90 - Southern Rotary Classic 2008[/ame]

randoo

Established Member
I just bought a little $100 one at a hobby store and thought I was cool because I landed it on my fridge. lol

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
I actually went to the hobby store to buy one just for fun, but they ran out of the cheap beginner models. Dont really feel like spending $400+ on the gas powered ones

FordKnight

Established Member
it wasnt till the 2 minute mark that i saw real attempt at skill. the first part looked like an out of control chopper until he just had it balanced upside down. nice vid though

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
it wasnt till the 2 minute mark that i saw real attempt at skill. the first part looked like an out of control chopper until he just had it balanced upside down. nice vid though

no offense,
but have you ever tried to fly one?? If you had, you would appreciate it a lot more. it takes an INCREDIBLE amount of skill just to take off the ground.

FAsnakes

الوزن الى القوة
Established Member
I actually went to the hobby store to buy one just for fun, but they ran out of the cheap beginner models. Dont really feel like spending $400+ on the gas powered ones
dood, go to Target.. The have some for like $30 - 40 bucks. Kinda fun flying it indoors..

93cbra

Established Member
Kind of funny, that's either a really skilled pilot or a guy that never flown before (would look the same either way)

black 10th vert

Established Member
no offense,
but have you ever tried to fly one?? If you had, you would appreciate it a lot more. it takes an INCREDIBLE amount of skill just to take off the ground.

I agree with this! It takes a ton of practice to take off, and get one stabilized - especially if flying indoors!

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member

Get a Airhog. they are cheap and fun. Nothing like a real RC but nice to just toy around with. I paid $60 for the Reflex which has the ability to turn while hovering with twin thrusters on the side. Unfortunately I broke mine a few days after having it. It hit the wall and snapped the propeller shaft. Tried using epoxy on it and some must have ran down into the gears and locked it up.

Here is a little video I made of it, lol

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8oFQ8dqoA8"]YouTube- Air Hog Reflex[/ame]

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
Get a Airhog. they are cheap and fun. Nothing like a real RC but nice to just toy around with. I paid $60 for the Reflex which has the ability to turn while hovering with twin thrusters on the side. Unfortunately I broke mine a few days after having it. It hit the wall and snapped the propeller shaft. Tried using epoxy on it and some must have ran down into the gears and locked it up.

Here is a little video I made of it, lol

YouTube- Air Hog Reflex

hahah thats awesome!

Ever since the thread my life has revolved around rc powered helicopters/airplanes. My grandpa showed me his skillz on the new gas powered helicopter he got. I almost got smacked in the head at the mall by one, and I checked the mail today and looked at the random coupons from toys r us. They have the air hogs on sale for $22.99.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Look at what is sitting on top of my car!As mentioned,it`s hard as hell to hover one,let alone fly and do stunts.About $3000 sitting there,a little 30,and a pumped 90 Vigor CS full 3D JR Heli.
020-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread