Crazy kids at it again

byeofcr

Established Member
anyone elses balls get that weird "holy shit im falling" tingle? lol ****...that.. on every level. that one on the star is just.. holy ****.

slamdcoop0428

Established Member
Yeah the star at the end was crazy. It's only a matter of time until one of them slips up. They film it all so you know it will be in film when one of them falls.

GT915

Established Member
Just watching that was stressful. I can't imagine being at a point in my life where doing something like that seems reasonable.

Palmer

Established Member
These videos make me want to puke, but I can't help clicking on them every time and trying to watch! It's sick...

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Makes my stomach turn just watching it.

oh-heeeell-to-the-no_zps961c975d.gif

djervin

Established Member
Crazy stuff right there, glad I watched it. No way in hell I would ever do anything of the nature....

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
anyone elses balls get that weird "holy shit im falling" tingle? lol ****...that.. on every level. that one on the star is just.. holy ****.

Yep! That would be me. :lol1: Wow, they're nuts. Plain crazy kids with a death wish. Hanging onto the edge of the roof dangling like that, and then he casually pulls himself up. Yikes!

ThomasL

Established Member
One of them will die as someone said earlier, and the rest of em will keep doing this because "it's what he would want us to do". Nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread