Craigslist find:

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
I actually found what's below through an R&T online article.

http://boise.craigslist.org/cto/5922536263.html

I am selling a 2001 Dodge Dakota Sport that has been professionally fabricated to fit a Viper V-10, 8 liter motor. The truck itself only has 43,500 miles with about 20,000 on the Viper engine. There are additional oil coolers in the front behind the bumper. It also comes with a 6-speed Viper manual transmission and yokes. The suspension is upgraded to a Hotchkis package with sway bars. This truck handles just like a sports car The Tonneau cover helps with weight for traction and wind drag. Larger front rotors were installed for better braking. The tires have less than 2,000 miles. It was a dynamometer to have 350 horses to the ground with 460 foot pounds of tork. This is an awesome race truck that you can leave as is and go very fast or make your own with lots of options for more speed.

Contact me for more photos, details & VIN. Serious inquiries only.

00b0b_5kyPrLCSuQI_1200x900.jpg

Seems legit.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I'm not a big fan of these "dynamometers". They tend to report very inconsistent numbers. The newer versions, now called dynomonometers, are closer to Dynojets, and much more reliable. :eek::rolleyes::confused:

Users who are viewing this thread