Craigslist find. 03 Cobra 3.4 whipple

B0B

Established Member
00P0P_49OfKhlMjmE_600x450.jpg

03 Mustang Cobra
Miles 37,600 on car, motor has less than 200 miles
Price $35,000 obo
Must sell, need to upgrade to a larger vehicle.
New teksid aluminum block motor has extras (3.4 whipple super charger, stage 3 comp cams, Ford GT supercar cylinder heads, 80lb injectors with 3 fuel pumps). Car is 97% complete. For more info on motor please call or text

http://seattle.craigslist.org/kit/cto/4805428923.html

Zemedici

Established Member
lol at hood painted with crayons.

and what the shit is that last picture of?

HEY LOOK AT MY LOOM GUYS!! MY LOOM!! LOOM!

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
Lemme break this down for someone:

Miles 37,600 on car, - So its been abused and beaten for 37,400mi? Check.

motor has less than 200 miles - Motor less than 200mi, so you replaced it and decided to ditch the project, likely due to other issues, check. Havent even broken in the motor and you are trying to offload your problem car on others, check.

Price $35,000 obo - Oh, so youre asking $10k more than high market value for your problem car?

Must sell, need to upgrade to a larger vehicle. - Doubtful. "Must sell because I destroyed one car and want to move onto a new platform to ghetto rig and destroy that one too"

New teksid aluminum block motor has extras (3.4 whipple super charger, stage 3 comp cams, Ford GT supercar cylinder heads, 80lb injectors with 3 fuel pumps). - "I dumped $15k into this car and still have issues. Looking to dump it off on someone else"

Car is 97% complete. - But 100% likely to cause you major 100% headaches for the length of your ownership.

03 deadpool

Established Member

motor has less than 200 miles - Motor less than 200mi, so you replaced it and decided to ditch the project, likely due to other issues, check. Havent even broken in the motor and you are trying to offload your problem car on others, check.

Price $35,000 obo - Oh, so youre asking $10k more than high market value for your problem car?

Must sell, need to upgrade to a larger vehicle. - Doubtful. "Must sell because I destroyed one car and want to move onto a new platform to ghetto rig and destroy that one too"

New teksid aluminum block motor has extras (3.4 whipple super charger, stage 3 comp cams, Ford GT supercar cylinder heads, 80lb injectors with 3 fuel pumps). - "I dumped $15k into this car and still have issues. Looking to dump it off on someone else"

Car is 97% complete. - But 100% likely to cause you major 100% headaches for the length of your ownership.

LMFAO and your probobly are correct.

B0B

Established Member
It probably has 200 un-tuned miles on that engine and he detonated the shit out of it melted some spark plugs.

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member

LMFAO truth

Black02GT

*Not 2KBlackGT
Established Member
Are the fuzzy dice included? Lol I would never by a car from a guy who has fuzzy dice. Has a lot of fun parts but your probably buying a pile of parts. Nobody ever lists "tuned by..." that's the most important part imho, if it goes to a reputable shop.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
That's on base housing where he's at. He's either Marine or Navy and has probably raped that car to all hell.

CW1343

Established Member

Hahaha

TERMN8U

Established Member

That's exactly what I think every time I see something like this car. Nice wright up.

Ps. Hellcat. ;)

WheelStander

Ford Plastics Engineer
Established Member
Another one bites the dust... Although this is not totally lost yet...Terminators dropping like flies lately.

I'd be scared to pick it up for 15k.

Fuzzy dice... Cmon man... That's all I need to know.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread