Craigslist 6500 mile mystic found

mustang3X

Established Member
Too bad the crystal ball that told him how many 96 mystics are left didn't also tell him his price is too high and the car won't sell. Oh well :shrug:

JBird_Cobra

Established Member
^^ Yeah but everyone lists off KBB in hopes someone comes running with cash. I'm sure he doesn't expect that much; I'd assume mid-low 10's?

11GT50

Reality Checker
Established Member
Ford made just 2000 of the Mystic Mustang's in 1996 and to my knowlede there is only about 800 left on the road today and only 2 with fewer miles than mine.

I'm curious how he knows this or if he's just pulling it out of his ass.

$18k is Terminator money, he's out of his mind. Nevermind the fact that he didn't include any pictures with his ad for this $18k Mystic

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Why is it so hard for people to post quality pictures when they try and sell something>?!?!?
Especially when you are asking a large sum of money for something.

I can't help but laugh at his guess at the # of them still on the road.

11GT50

Reality Checker
Established Member
This website seems to think there are still 1500 of them in active existence. Which is almost twice what he thinks are left.

1996 Mystic Cobra

The color is cool, but I'm not sure I'd pay extra money for it.

Lemmiwinks

Established Member
I disagree, definetly not overpriced! A perfect car for someone who's dreamed of just that!

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I disagree, definetly not overpriced! A perfect car for someone who's dreamed of just that!

For someone who just has to have that car with low mileage yes.

Personally (And isn't that what cars are about) I would prefer a 96 Mystic over a 04 Mistichrome. Just me but I prefer the SN body lines.

I would not spend 18K on one because it isn't that important to me.

To some it may be.
It is overpriced for 99% of us and will most likely never sell but there is always that 1% with extra cash that just "Has to have it"

ZIMxxZUM

M0NST3RZoftheM1DW4Y
Established Member
:bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs:
until the seller posts pictures. How can you put an ad of such a mint car with no pictures...makes no sense.:nonono:

LogiWorld123

Established Member
:bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs::bs:
until the seller posts pictures. How can you put an ad of such a mint car with no pictures...makes no sense.:nonono:

especially one with a major selling point of its unique physical appearance.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
For someone who just has to have that car with low mileage yes.

Personally (And isn't that what cars are about) I would prefer a 96 Mystic over a 04 Mystichrome. Just me but I prefer the SN body lines.

I would not spend 18K on one because it isn't that important to me.

To some it may be.
It is overpriced for 99% of us and will most likely never sell but there is always that 1% with extra cash that just "Has to have it"

^^^^ This!

I have to agree. For someone who really wants a Mystic, this is a great find. Personally, I like the styling of both the '96 Mystic and the '04 Mystichrome. Paint-wise, I prefer the Mystic. Motor wise, the Mystichrome. ;-)

I do wish the seller had posted up a few photos of the car.

Users who are viewing this thread