Craig's Custom Brackets customer service review

speedoflife

Established Member
Hello. I've had my no drill liscense plate bracket from Craig's Brackets for about a year and a half now. First off, I will say that I love the design of his product and the customizability/fit. I have never had issues with it so much as moving an inch (tested to around ~150mph by my... friend). It has done zero damage to my bumper, and has helped me avoid getting a ticket or needlessly pulled over (Texas).
Despite my happiness with the bracket, I pulled it off recently to notice that one of the three rubber bumpers that are a part of the design had fallen off. Distraught, but understanding (the Texas sun takes no pity on rubber), I contacted him with the intent of purchasing another set of bumpers or seeking advice of a suitable alternative. Instead of troubleshooting me, asking when I'd bought the bracket, or just plain ignoring me, he responded within 24 hours (17 to be exact) and asked for my address to send me a replacement set of those tiny rubber pieces - free of charge. I work with customers all day every day and see every type of person, and I was impressed with the service offered to a 100% natural degradation of a component.
I wanted to share my experience and support his brand for making an excellent product and standing behind it. Not everyone does that these days. Share your experience with his products below!

oldmodman

Established Member
Good to know.

Most mom & pop garage type businesses seem to be really great in helping out the customer.

Every small business that i have bought from on here has gone beyond the expected to help me out.

A couple of them even several years after they quit making their special parts. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread