Cracked: 12 Dangerously Irresponsible Steps to Building Your Own PC

Satyr

Established Member
Every time I read an article like that, I get an insatiable urge to order some components that I don't need, solely to replace parts that already work fine.

Hilarious article, though...I have a friend that was like that on his first build lol.

Ironhand

Banned
I swear I saw a box for an AMD processor, corsair ram, and a 970 mobo.

I think I need some new parts. Just a new FX processor but then I'll need a new mobo, oh and while im at it I will get another graphics card and run two of them in Crossfire since the card I have now only has one slot.

Must go to store.....

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
i have the Cracked app on my phone. i always enjoy reading their articles.

just d/led the app since the site is blocked on my work comp. gracias for informing us it existed

edit: DAMN YOU GARY! that was hilarious

Last edited:

wht93gted

Established Member
This is amazing, purely amazing. Working in software makes it that much closer to my heart.

I learned that I'm basically Alan...I have a scraggly beard, and not 2 weeks ago I actually scolded a co-worker for "upgrading" their video card, to a complete POS.

joeg215

Readin posts, rollin eyes
Established Member
This is amazing, purely amazing. Working in software makes it that much closer to my heart.

I learned that I'm basically Alan...I have a scraggly beard, and not 2 weeks ago I actually scolded a co-worker for "upgrading" their video card, to a complete POS.

Thanks for being Alan. Lol

CobraRed01

CornerCarvinCravin
Established Member
Going through this process right now and was searching for system components when I stumbled in here. Funny s---. I drink scotch though. I'll let you know how it turns out.

Hmbre97

Eaton powered
Established Member
Terabytes? What the **** is a terabyte?! Do we -- do we not use gigabytes anymore? Is this like a VHS/Beta situation? God damn it.

God damn it.

..and this is when I literally LOL'ed

Users who are viewing this thread