CPE Twin Turbo car needed

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
well I was a senior but tore my rotator cuff so I medical redshirted so I can come back next spring to finish out my last semester playing. I technically graduated (2 classes short so I can remain eligible to play) but the surgery went well and rehab has gone well. Ive worked in the same company since age 14, working my way up from shop b**** to where Im at now offering voice/data packages for small businesses.
I recently saved $40,000 in business expense for one of CPE's TT viper customers last week while I was "on vacation"... lol
I love my job because it is not selling anything really, its just saving people money (selling money is easy)
Most small business owners dont have a clue on how much money they could be saving with different voice/data packages, as a lot has changed over the years
I guess Im a business communications consultant if you will, but yes, if the rehab continues to go well, baseball is the main short term goal

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

SVTdubs said:
well I was a senior but tore my rotator cuff so I medical redshirted so I can come back next spring to finish out my last semester playing. I technically graduated (2 classes short so I can remain eligible to play) but the surgery went well and rehab has gone well. Ive worked in the same company since age 14, working my way up from shop b**** to where Im at now offering voice/data packages for small businesses.
I recently saved $40,000 in business expense for one of CPE's TT viper customers last week while I was "on vacation"... lol
I love my job because it is not selling anything really, its just saving people money (selling money is easy)
Most small business owners dont have a clue on how much money they could be saving with different voice/data packages, as a lot has changed over the years
I guess Im a business communications consultant if you will, but yes, if the rehab continues to go well, baseball is the main short term goal

good to hear. I should have stayed in sports. I got burned out young and never knew at the time the money to be made or even thought about that at 13-15 yrs old. oh well. hope everything goes well for you with baseball. I sure do miss it.

And I understand about the voice/data. We just upgraded our system at work to Shortel VOIP and it is awesome. we just opened a branch office in Michigan as well and I am working on a florida office soon enough to get back there. then we have someone telecomuting in St. Louis. These phones make it easy. pretty cool to hit an extension and get someone across country.

venmousracer

Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
Since you are claiming it, I assume the kit has been tested with every Kmember out there except stock? that is a pretty bold statement and I would be careful with stating as such if not checked. imo

Bold???? Yes I can lay claim, why, becuase how I know how this system was created.

The m/m k-member is one ofe the harder ones to create a turbo kit, CPE fits like a glove,

Now on my car I have the AJE k-member and it will not interfere with anything just a bolt in kit.

ow for the BOLD statement, all the k-members are basically the same design with just different manufatures name except the m/m and the griggs. But the aje, granetelli, D&D, qa1, etc.... they all share the same basic layout......... this kit maybe able to work on a stock k-member, CPE has not tried yet but it does look possible with some minor cutting of the stocker.....Eddie:D

SVTdubs

Established Member
id love for someone to cut the stocker. its so big, its not like you need it all anyway, lol. You know me, "yeah, cut it all"
haha

It looks like my old car might be coming back for twins.... hmmmm

just waiting for a deposit and its a done deal, wouldnt that be ironic

SVTdubs

Established Member
got one, thanks guys. Its not my old car but it will do!

Here is the tentative plan. The car is @ dynospeed right now getting the HP kit taken off of it. They are then sending the car to CPE to have the twins put on and CPE is sending it back to dynospeed for the fuel system and tuning. Im not sure when CPE will get the car but the deposit has been sent and the owner said it may get to CPE as soon as this weekend. They have a viper in the shop right now but as soon as its out, the cobra goes in. It should be about 3 weeks from when he starts working on it until its back to dynospeed. He just needs to do the IC piping and then make jigs and test fit the new batch and the car is off and the kits will be for sale. Its a pick your intake (99-01 or sullivan) and pick your k member kit and CPE expects the twin turbo kit to start in the $5,000 range! If the car already has the k member and intake on the car, the turbo system installs in less than an hour and nothing is relocated. Interesting huh! More details and pics after the first car is completely done

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread