CPE Twin Turbo car needed

SVTdubs

have you seen my baseball
Established Member
CPE is looking for a car to finish the TT setup on. Everything is made (and has been for a long time now) except the piping from the turbos to the intercooler. Here is what he is looking for...

any car with the following...

-aftermarket k member
-a do it yourselfer who has 03 cobra knowledge
-someone who can work on the car (do their own k member, intake, fuel stuff like injectors, etc (no big deal for most)
-someone who wants a lot of power
-someone who wants it done right and not rushed like I did with my car (my fault)

if you fit the criteria or wish to buy parts in order to fit the criteria, please call me at 630-768-0761 for more details including pricing and time frame.

It is the shortest hotside piping and the easiest installed turbo system that will be offered for a mustang and offers possibly the largest front mount intercooler, and twin 57mm turbos for the entry kit. Youll be looking at spending probably only $4,000 range :eek: We can make it work with either the sullivan intake or 99-01 or any intake of your choice

*********If you even ask who CPE is or dont know the quality of work that he does... I dont even want you to ask about it.**********
but for non cobra owners, here is an example of his TT Viper kit
615rwhp-650tq on 4psi, stock motor
yellowrt-1.jpg

cpe-1.jpg

built motor on low boost
cpedyno-1.jpg

another TT viper with an auto with the filters for the turbos through the bumper
cpe2.jpg

1278_RWHP_good_resolution_MEDIUM.jpg

stock motord viper with tiny turbos at 5.75psi
viper3.jpg

5psi-1.jpg

03 cobra single turbo kit with a gt47-80 turbo
Gregturbo1.jpg

newpics024.jpg

only 12psi still untuned
Dynograph.gif

The shop is located in the chicagoland area.

Last edited:

LeoGSVT

Banned
wow..i may be very intrested in doing this...how long would the car be down?? and where would i have to travel to?? my car has a Kenne Bell on it as of now and a fuel system already...the only thing i dont have is the K-member...please let me know more details..you can PM me
thanks in advance
Leo

jackers

Solid Axle Equipt
Established Member
TTT for an awsome kit. I have talked with Paolo for hours about his twin and single kits. That twin kit is crazy. Someone get that damn thing on their car.

SVTdubs

Established Member
leo, the car would be down for a week to finish the kit 100% the way he wants to do it and then its just a matter of making the jigs so it can be mass produced so 3 weeks tops.

at the bottom of the post i mention he is located in chicago. He wants a car with the k member already done and someone who knows how to work on the car. He builds turbo systems, he is not an expert mechanic. Hans at Deans performance can do the intake/fuel stuff but it would be a lot less for the person to do it themselves.

If anyone is interested, CALL ME like it says. Im leaving town tonight for a week so call my phone to get a hold of me... I wont have internet access.

smashedheadcat

Established Member
Think he'd want a HP twin turbo kit?? I might be interested in swapping to help a brotha out.......

I've got an HP twin turbo kit installed right now. 60lb injectors, qa1 tubular k with coil overs, dfx clutch, 26spline input shaft, built solid axle, a wideband, turbosmart boost controller and the sct pro racer package.

SVTdubs

Established Member
smashedheadcat said:
Think he'd want a HP twin turbo kit?? I might be interested in swapping to help a brotha out.......

I've got an HP twin turbo kit installed right now. 60lb injectors, qa1 tubular k with coil overs, dfx clutch, 26spline input shaft, built solid axle, a wideband, turbosmart boost controller and the sct pro racer package.

he does not have a cobra. He has a viper. He just builds turbo systems. If youd like to bring the car over and have him do the work then basically decide what system you want and sell the hp or not pay for the CPE, Im sure that will be fine. He just needs a car with a k member to mach up the rest of the intercooler piping.

Give me a call, my flight to colorado leaves in a few hours so this will be my last time online. Call my cell with any further questions 630-768-0761

04torchred

Established Member
Hey just a request, but can he make sure the twin kit will work with a Maximum Motorsports K-member. He would be the only twin manufacturer offering that K and i think that would speak volumes for people wanting a driver not a here and there use car.

I would go out and buy a K-member right now and let him do my car, but I cannot afford to spend the money on a fuel system, MAF, injectors, etc right now. He has some of the best piping I have seen and I would be proud to own one of his kits. I just hope who ever gets it done uses the MM K please!!!

Good luck to Paulo, I hope someone showcases his talent on a Cobra.

i am intrested, return style fuel system good for 1000 hp, built motor by Ronnie Crawford, Granetelli k-member, and a Pro-motion built 6-spd, one catch though, car must remain stock blower as my father aka Stormin Norman is having a Reunion race @ maple grove October 28-29,2006 and i want to enter the car in Cobra B...sent a pm

Last edited:

Surubasi

Established Member
I am interested....

here is my deal

Going to Iraq...leaving the car in the hands of Performance Autosport in Richmond VA

Doesn't have an aftermarket K member YET...but it's getting a full griggs GR-40 suspension...then i would leave it in your hands to do the turbo and then back to Performance for storage

let me know, PM me with contact information and i'll call you... but the details have to be worked out SOON because i'm leaving on the 7th of August. we can work out details via email but i have to talk to the guy doing the work

Dave

Last edited:

venmousracer

Established Member
For all who are interested, The hot side was fab'd up when Dubs car was down, Paolo Fab'd up the hot side on Dubs old car which did use the m/m k-member. CPE's twin kit will work with any k-member except the stock one. It does use the stock manifolds which is great you will not have any header leaks over time!!!!!!!!! I will have on on my car when I get my motor back and come up with the Money to pay him!!!!!!!! This kit is AWSOME!!!!!! and WORKS WITH ANY K-MEMBER out there on the market!!!...EDDIE

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

venmousracer said:
For all who are interested, The hot side was fab'd up when Dubs car was down, Paolo Fab'd up the hot side on Dubs old car which did use the m/m k-member. CPE's twin kit will work with any k-member except the stock one. It does use the stock manifolds which is great you will not have any header leaks over time!!!!!!!!! I will have on on my car when I get my motor back and come up with the Money to pay him!!!!!!!! This kit is AWSOME!!!!!! and WORKS WITH ANY K-MEMBER out there on the market!!!...EDDIE

Since you are claiming it, I assume the kit has been tested with every Kmember out there except stock? that is a pretty bold statement and I would be careful with stating as such if not checked. imo

Wickd03

Banned
i just sent u an email.. im very interested in this deal. i have K member and everything rdy to go. but only thing is is im running a 5.4. was going to do roots setup. but going turbo now. was going to have a shop custom make me one but if i could get in doing this id do it.

SVTdubs

Established Member
dont everyone call at once. My cell is 630-768-0761

I thought I posted that before but whoever is seriously interested call me

jason, this kit has WAY different piping than any other. We almost got it to work with the stock K member but with a little notch here and there. Dont worry about it though, you know eddie loves making claims but that is not CPE nor my claims. Eddie is Eddie, lol

ps, eddie, i just got back tonight from my week in colorado, give me a ring

TRBO VNM

SVTdubs said:
dont everyone call at once. My cell is 630-768-0761

I thought I posted that before but whoever is seriously interested call me

jason, this kit has WAY different piping than any other. We almost got it to work with the stock K member but with a little notch here and there. Dont worry about it though, you know eddie loves making claims but that is not CPE nor my claims. Eddie is Eddie, lol

ps, eddie, i just got back tonight from my week in colorado, give me a ring

sounds good Eric. yeah I know..eddie is eddie...right eddie :poke: hahaha

yeah, not sure why nobody called, considering it was posted a few times. keep us posted. :beer:

SVTdubs

Established Member
TRBO VNM said:
sounds good Eric. yeah I know..eddie is eddie...right eddie :poke: hahaha

yeah, not sure why nobody called, considering it was posted a few times. keep us posted. :beer:

you know how it is jason, you are a performance parts dealer. How many pm's do you get from people "wanting" a turbo kit or any other product and want more info? They say they want the kit and they have the money, then you never hear from them ever again. 70% of the people who say they will do it wont, its just like anything else (a business, selling a car, selling anything really) its just part of the deal. I look, call and show interest in many things I am not serious about including big ass homes, expensive cars, etc to learn the process... We all do it with something or another. We see something we WANT so we try to convince ourselves we can have it. Then reality check comes in and you have to back out.

not saying the guys who have called or who posted on this thread ARE NOT serious, Im just responding to your post. We all know how it goes. But wouldnt it be great if everyone who said they wanted it, bought it. I would be a rich man at work, lol, instead of doing estimates for nothing:D

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

SVTdubs said:
you know how it is jason, you are a performance parts dealer. How many pm's do you get from people "wanting" a turbo kit or any other product and want more info? They say they want the kit and they have the money, then you never hear from them ever again. 70% of the people who say they will do it wont, its just like anything else (a business, selling a car, selling anything really) its just part of the deal. I look, call and show interest in many things I am not serious about including big ass homes, expensive cars, etc to learn the process... We all do it with something or another. We see something we WANT so we try to convince ourselves we can have it. Then reality check comes in and you have to back out.

not saying the guys who have called or who posted on this thread ARE NOT serious, Im just responding to your post. We all know how it goes. But wouldnt it be great if everyone who said they wanted it, bought it. I would be a rich man at work, lol, instead of doing estimates for nothing:D

:lol: yeah, I understand. are you still in school or finished up? I thought you were doing the baseball thing or did something change from the surgery?

Users who are viewing this thread