Cowboys offseason..........typical.

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
I posted a story thats currently in the news, just because Dallas fans don't want to bring it up themselves like all the other garbage they do when they sit fit to better their team.

Im far from jealous. Im proud for who I root for...no shame in my game.

oh ya, cool story brah.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
, just stating that this seems like a normal occurance every year and being that there is 9 arrest, thats basically 1 a yr since 2000.

Which is better than the Texans 1.1 yr since 2002 LOL

I posted a story thats currently in the news, just because Dallas fans don't want to bring it up themselves like all the other garbage they do when they sit fit to better their team.

dude, he didnt pay traffic tickets....people do that all the time...almost happened to my dad cuz he was being lazy and paid his speeding ticket on the last day possible. You act like he shot himself in the leg or hit someone with his car while driving drunk.

ralvarez

Established Member
maybe its just perception then, or maybe some were just "incidents" without a so call crime commited.
Anyhow I wasn't trying to compare dallas with any other team on the subject, just stating that this seems like a normal occurance every year and being that there is 9 arrest, thats basically 1 a yr since 2000.

true, but if you look at the description of the arrest each player committed (Dallas, Houston) Texans' players committed more severe/stupid crimes.
and it's actually 1.2 arrest per year for the Texans since their existence. :lol1:

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member
No but your thread title suggests only Dallas, now you didn't bring up anything about the Bengals Linebacker arrest for DUI or anyone else's off the field trouble, just Dallas.

Go F yourself

Who gives a **** about the bengals, if I want to only mention Dallas' arrest then so be it. STFU.

oh ya, cool story brah.

Its something for the media to latch on and keep Dallas in the news.

Which is better than the Texans 1.1 yr since 2002 LOL

I can see you're math isn't quite up to par.

dude, he didnt pay traffic tickets....people do that all the time...almost happened to my dad cuz he was being lazy and paid his speeding ticket on the last day possible. You act like he shot himself in the leg or hit someone with his car while driving drunk.

I guess you should add deadly conduct also......:burn:

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member

No, this happens with all people that play pro, or are in the lime light. If they break the law it blows up to the nation.

You just felt the need to start another useless thread on the COWBOYS, because the "havent done anything and barely had a winning season" Texans arent worth talking about in the first place.

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member
No, this happens with all people that play pro, or are in the lime light. If they break the law it blows up to the nation.

You just felt the need to start another useless thread on the COWBOYS, because the "havent done anything and barely had a winning season" Texans arent worth talking about in the first place.

Another thread eh?..........this is the 1st thread started by me on the cowboys ever.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
Who gives a **** about the bengals, if I want to only mention Dallas' arrest then so be it. STFU.

I guess you should add deadly conduct also......:burn:

my math is just fine

8/7 = 1.14 which rounds down to 1.1

maybe your fudge packing fingers slipped on your calculator

Venomous98Cobra

Established Member
you guys are good at twisting shit around, nowhere did I say that a Texan player has not had a run in with the law.........

I'm missing your point...

You keep trying to, in some odd way, state how your team is better than Dallas.

Your stupid as **** and your points are just as ****ing retarded. Keep thinking that your team is so great. Your still very much so the suck of Texas in football.

Users who are viewing this thread