Cowboys offseason..........typical.

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member
Cowboys just can't stay out of the "limelight" well not for the right reason anyways.

Dallas Cowboys fullback arrested after confrontation outside restaurant | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News | Breaking News for Dallas-Fort Worth | Dallas Morning News

Addison police arrested Dallas Cowboys fullback Deon Anderson and his brother early Tuesday after a confrontation outside a restaurant, police said.

Officers were called on a report of an aggravated assault at BlackFinn restaurant in the 4400 block of Belt Line Road near Midway Road. Police at the scene were told there was a confrontation between several men and a restaurant valet in the parking lot.

Anderson, 27, was arrested on outstanding Irving traffic warrants, police said. His brother, Devon Anderson, 25, was arrested on a charge of public intoxication, police said.

Police also confiscated two weapons at the scene and impounded Anderson's car for further investigation. No weapons charges had been filed by late Tuesday, police said.

Anderson was later released from jail. He declined to comment late Tuesday. A Cowboys spokesman said the team was aware of the arrest.

A manager at BlackFinn declined to comment on the incident Tuesday night.

Anderson has been with the Cowboys since 2007.

Staff writer Todd Archer contributed to this report.

not sure how a professional player does not pay off simple traffic violations either.......or maybe I do.:burn:

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
How about typical NFL off-season since most of these guys get into trouble. They have way too much money and no common sense.

Rex Ryan - flips of fans in Miami

Joey Porter - whining and crying about being a role player

Bengals LB charged with DUI

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Right! Next, you'll say that no Texans have been arrested, model franchise right!

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
You can take the thug out of the trailer/hood, but you can't take the trailer/hood out of the thug :nonono:

ralvarez

Established Member
You can take the thug out of the trailer/hood, but you can't take the trailer/hood out of the thug :nonono:
+1

we know who is getting cut from the team now.

Right! Next, you'll say that no Texans have been arrested, model franchise right!
seems like he's an undercover Cowboys fan since he's looking for anything Cowboys instead of his lowely Texans

more model franchise then the original mentioned team then yes.......
yeah, model franchise

ISIAH CAREY'S 'INSITE': HOUSTON TEXAN'S PLAYER ARRESTED!

ISIAH CAREY'S 'INSITE': HOUSTON TEXANS PLAYER ARRESTED AFTER TRAFFIC STOP!

Texans player arrested in Fort Bend County - 8/21/08 - Houston News - abc13.com

Houston Texans' Jerome Mathis arrested | NFL News | Sports News | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News

their was a ton but didnt want to stay here all day posting links of Texans players getting arrested.

Last edited:

65fastback2+2

Established Member

hahaha....when your team sucks, and the history of football in your city sucks....you'll grasp at any little thing you can to put down the most loved football team in your state.

seems like he's an undercover Cowboys fan since he's looking for anything Cowboys instead of his lowely Texans

yeah, model franchise

ISIAH CAREY'S 'INSITE': HOUSTON TEXAN'S PLAYER ARRESTED!

ISIAH CAREY'S 'INSITE': HOUSTON TEXANS PLAYER ARRESTED AFTER TRAFFIC STOP!

Texans player arrested in Fort Bend County - 8/21/08 - Houston News - abc13.com

Houston Texans' Jerome Mathis arrested | NFL News | Sports News | News for Dallas, Texas | Dallas Morning News

their was a ton but didnt want to stay here all day posting links of Texans players getting arrested.

hahahah

street gets pwnt again

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member
you guys are good at twisting shit around, nowhere did I say that a Texan player has not had a run in with the law.........

ralvarez

Established Member
you guys are good at twisting shit around, nowhere did I say that a Texan player has not had a run in with the law.........
more model franchise then the original mentioned team then yes.......

NFL playes arrested since 2000

Dallas 9 including Deon Anderson on that list
Houston 8
remember this list is since the year 2002 and Dallas has 9 and Houston came into the league in 2002 and has 8 players on that list.

SignOnSanDiego.com > Sports -- Arrests/citations: NFL players, 2000-Present

again, more "model franchise" right?

St_Evo

Established Member
This Thread = Fail.

I think the Cowboys have done a really good job at knocking off the BS in the organization. Especially with Jerry Jones as a owner.

NoSlowGT

Make me a sandwhich bitch
Established Member
Premium Member

Good point, they are just posting random ass shit like your original post.

Jealousy is a sickness, get well soon dumbass.

65fastback2+2

Established Member
This Thread = Fail.

I think the Cowboys have done a really good job at knocking off the BS in the organization. Especially with Jerry Jones as a owner.

i think jerry learned moron idiots dont work with his game plan and why he let all of them go at a HUGE cost

lolz lolz

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member
NFL playes arrested since 2000

Dallas 9 including Deon Anderson on that list
Houston 8
remember this list is since the year 2002 and Dallas has 9 and Houston came into the league in 2002 and has 8 players on that list.

SignOnSanDiego.com > Sports -- Arrests/citations: NFL players, 2000-Present

again, more "model franchise" right?

maybe its just perception then, or maybe some were just "incidents" without a so call crime commited.
Anyhow I wasn't trying to compare dallas with any other team on the subject, just stating that this seems like a normal occurance every year and being that there is 9 arrest, thats basically 1 a yr since 2000.

00slvrL

RIP 05.18.2013
Established Member

I posted a story thats currently in the news, just because Dallas fans don't want to bring it up themselves like all the other garbage they do when they sit fit to better their team.

Im far from jealous. Im proud for who I root for...no shame in my game.

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
The number one hater up to his usual antics..............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................typical.

zaxjax

The Detailed Image
Established Member
Anyhow I wasn't trying to compare dallas with any other team on the subject, just stating that this seems like a normal occurance every year and being that there is 9 arrest, thats basically 1 a yr since 2000.

No but your thread title suggests only Dallas, now you didn't bring up anything about the Bengals Linebacker arrest for DUI or anyone else's off the field trouble, just Dallas.

Go F yourself

Users who are viewing this thread