Cowboys Game Sunday!

iwannacobra5

Established Member
found out today we are taking the corp jet up to the game sunday to watch the steelers! we'll be in the pepsi suite which should be ridiculously awesome since they are a major sponsor!

now if we can just get a win!

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
I went to my first game last year and the experience was awesome, so you being in a suite will be even better. Have fun and be safe man

Sent from my tuna boat note using Tapatalk 2

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
I was at Cowboys Stadium this year for the Michigan/Bama game. Sat in the club section, it's pretty ridiculous.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Cowboys are due for a loss. Pittsburgh is due for a win. It's a toss-up IMO. But it should definitely be a great game. Have fun!

Ill_W1N

Established Member
maybe he didn't want it to turn into a typical smackdown thread?

OP, that's awesome. i hope they beat pittsburgh too...cowboys got lucky sunday against cincinnati.

I think what he means is the op could have left the part out about bragging about flying in his co jet to see the game.

Outlaw99

Join us.
Premium Member
cowboys.....romo....lolololololooloololololollooolo.

i heard, they are changing their snack food menu from regular wings, to boneless....they dont want romo to have any reason to choke before the game even starts.

iwannacobra5

Established Member
You never know about the cowboys. It all depends on what team shows up...and which QB. I'm hoping they win, but I'm not a "die hard" Cowboys fan.

And no, I wasn't bragging although I can see how it reads that way. I'm just excited. Im lucky if this happens once a year which is why Im pumped up aboutnit. If I was a real snob Id be flying to every game in a private jet. Some people just have to be d bags about everything, I suppose. It keeps it interesting, I guess.

ford_racer

King of SVTP
Established Member
maybe he didn't want it to turn into a typical smackdown thread?

OP, that's awesome. i hope they beat pittsburgh too...cowboys got lucky sunday against cincinnati.

Maybe if he read the rules before posting in that section he would see that if you post with (serious discussion only) in the title, than it can't be turned into the typical Smackdown thread.

czwalga00gt

Rx7 Soul Destructor
Established Member
Steelers top 3 corners are out, along with a good portion of both lines.

If dallas doesn't win they should be ashamed of themselves.

Users who are viewing this thread