Coward Kaepernick

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
If 500 people are fighting back, not following direction, posing a life threatening threat to an officer or people around them yes they deserved to get shot. Every one of them.

If they are following directions and are shot accidentally or an execution yes the officer/s need to fry.

Good article on Tulsa. Bottom line not enough info to say justify or not.
http://bb4sp.com/230654-2/

Last edited:

Regulars520

Established Member
Still making this about disrespecting those who serve, huh? Even after he made it clear he’s not protesting them. If anything, you say you stand for those who serve, while he stands for those who were slain while unarmed. But you’re so much better. As for his socks, we already covered that. His Muslim girlfriend, more assumptions and ignorance brought up for no reason.

When you sit down for the National Anthem I dont care what words come out of your mouth. Your actions show you are disrespecting those that have and do serve. The National Anthem is played at the beginning of the game as a moment of honor for those who have fallen making our country what it is. So because his beliefs are more important and according to your responses yours too, its ok for him to steal that tiny moment that our fallen soldiers get of honor to make for his own. Nice. Glad to see you and him both value BLM over the 45 seconds given to honor our fallen soldiers and country. If he wants to make it clear then tell him to stand the **** up during that moment of honor and to use his interview time to get his BLM protest going. Oh wait they dont really interview second string nobodies. My bad.

Maybe I take this alittle deeper than you because I have been on the battlefield and have watched my friends get burned alive by IEDs laced with diesel fuel and have carried body parts to our vehicles so we could bring our friends home. You know that flag that he turned his back to? Yeah that flag we drape over their boxes that they come home in. So yeah I kinda see his actions over speaking his words. That my firend will never change. Funny how we have gone to idolizing guys like Pat Tillman to people idolizing Kapernick. Disgrace

I stand at attention for our national anthem and give our fallen and our country their deserved moment of honor. I wear plain crew cut socks that do not belittle the police and I dont let my Muslim girlfriend run me to the point that I disrespect my country and Im not worth 16million dollars with a 12 cent future.

I'm with you buddy.

While there are issues with cops these days and while people have a constitutionally protected right to do the things that the K-Man has done...its getting concerning how respectful and dishonorable so many people have become towards those that are keeping these institutions upright.

People truly are a virus on this planet. And they get so easily carried away attacking every institution and replacing it with nothing better. But people can't critically think anymore and they have lost sight of how far this mentality can go.

America is no longer a moral or ethical leader in the world. There are so many countries, including so many African ones, where blacks are treated like garbage or are considered expendable.

There is no perfect place on this rock and so many seem to think that America has it wrong compared to other nations. People have lost their perspective on how things truly are in other countries.

Users who are viewing this thread