Couples Negril

FordSVTFan

Oh, the humanity of it all.
Established Member
We are at this all inclusive resort. Wow. Anyone else stay here? How did you like it? We are loving it!

Glad to hear it. Relax and enjoy.

My girlfriend and myself went to a private boutique hotel on the water in St. Pete, Fl. last week and it was incredibly relaxing. We never left the property.

Koncept

Established Member
That's where my wife and I went on our honeymoon last year. Very nice, we would definitely go back. If you're out walking on the beach be prepared to get asked to ride jet skis and go parasailing about every 20 ft or so. Also, they cruise just outside the swim boundaries and ask if you want to go jet ski riding.

We got asked if we wanted to go jet ski riding or parasailing right in front of the margaritaville and when we declined he asked if we wanted any mushrooms, nose candy or ecstasy, we declined those as well.

Food was excellent at all the restaurants they offered. Overall, a very nice place we really enjoyed it.

bluebosss197

im did asbestos i can
Established Member
Did you guys hear about the riots in Kingston? Did it make you uneasy when you went? Also any shady places to be wary of in the city of Negril? I'm planning on going the end of the summer.

Last edited:

Yaadman_GT

Yaadman_GT
Established Member
I was born and raised in Jamaica! Haven't been back in like 10 years. My uncle still owns one of the biggest building companies there and built or repaired most of the resorts in Negril, Mobay, Ocho Rios and Port Antonio.

Keep have fun!!

SpectorV

Established Member
I was at an all inclusive resort in Cancun two weeks ago, it was great (food was cruise quality~ not bad about what you would expect)

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Glad you're having a great time John. But man, I'm really hurt that you didn't invite my wife and I to go with you as guests. :lol1: Have fun and enjoy every minute of it! :thumbsup:

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
The problem with Negril is that they put it in Jamaca lol. Seriously though its an hour and 3/4 shuttle ride to the resort.

Koncept

Established Member
The problem with Negril is that they put it in Jamaca lol. Seriously though its an hour and 3/4 shuttle ride to the resort.

Ain't that the ****ing truth! I fell asleep almost immediately on the way to the resort. I was able to stay awake when we were leaving though.

esqeddy

VENUMUS
Established Member
WOW!!! It was fantastic. Its the first time I've ever stayed at an all inclusive resort, so I don't know how it compares to the others. Everything was great. The food, the service, the room, the scuba, sailing, etc. My only complaint, if you want to call it that, is that they didn't have blue cheese salad dressing! But I can live with that. I loved the fact that tipping was not allowed.

Yes, I did see the independant vendors who offer the jet ski and parasailing services. I took them up on parasailing and loved it. I also saw the guys selling weed and other stuff. Of course, you can see that just as easily here in the US.

I can tell you this, I've never truely relaxed on a vacation like I did there. I can't wait to go back!

Users who are viewing this thread