Couple videos of my dads low 10 second n/a mustang.

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wke6QfrJUSo"]YouTube - Steve Gifford NMRA Pure Street with In Car - Modular Depot[/ame]

Testing in joliet a few months ago

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BoBjwF-V9eU&feature=channel"]YouTube - Steve Gifford NMRA Pure Street - Testing - Modular Depot[/ame]

Testing a the local track last friday night, should've heard the people cheering after the wheelstand lol

Funny story behind this vid too, I drove up to the track seperate and got their right as he was about to take make the pass, so I didn't get to talk to him and ask him how he was running. Well usually at this track he pulls the wheels about a foot and holds it for 20-30 feet and smoothly falls down, well the girl I brought asked if the car was fast, I said yes of course, she then asks if the car will pop a wheelie and laughs(she wasn't being serious) and I said yes again and she didn't believe me, well he stages gets up on the 2-step and freakin yanks em! It was a good feeling haha Everyone went nuts! But anyway it doesn't really look like he pulled them that high, but sitting in the grandstands you could hear people gasp when he launched because they thought he was going to lose it i guess...anyway sorry for the long post, I hope you enjoy the vids.

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
Awsome vid and car. 10 sec N/A Mustang = sex :banana::rockon::bowdown:

Edit: Mods list please.

284 c.i. 4v motor, custom ground cams, 13:5:1 pistons, fr500 stuff, Long tubes, k member coil-overs, 3200lbs I believe. EDIT: a 5:45 gear too.

Last edited:

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
Damn, nice setup! Its always impressive to see those #'s N/A, good work!

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
Thanks fellas, I'll tell him to sign on here and he can tell you guys more about the car.

35THCONVERTIBLE

Established Member
seen that car in person down at moduar depot. headed that way again soon the get my upgraded t trim dynoed. gotta love them guys at the depot top notch work. see ya soon

9cobra4

Chickennoodlesoup.
Established Member
seen that car in person down at moduar depot. headed that way again soon the get my upgraded t trim dynoed. gotta love them guys at the depot top notch work. see ya soon

Yes, they do awesome work, they built my car as well. Good luck on the dyno!
man sweet ride what kind of trans and clutch combo

pops thrown them gears too

Proshifted tko, spec stage 3 flywheel and spec stage 2+ clutch.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Awesome car! I like what he did with the gauges. Neat setup. That in-car camera ride was awesome. Especially the launch! :beer: :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread