Couple pix of my GT

DrewSStanG

Established Member
haha thanks for the compliments guys :rockon: , im actually still deciding about the wing. I dont want to put the stock one back on, but theres not really a wing that i really like besides the stock cobra wing. I love the clean look w/o it. Yeah they are 17's. 315 NT555R's in the back, 275's in the front. It says V6 under my user name cuz that was my last car and i havnt updated it yet. :coolman:

WTF

law abiding citizen
Established Member
DrewSStanG said:
haha thanks for the compliments guys :rockon: , im actually still deciding about the wing. I dont want to put the stock one back on, but theres not really a wing that i really like besides the stock cobra wing. I love the clean look w/o it. Yeah they are 17's. 315 NT555R's in the back, 275's in the front. It says V6 under my user name cuz that was my last car and i havnt updated it yet. :coolman:

me too. I feel the same way about our wings as well.

03/04 cobra wing looks great but way too expensive (talk about mark up, lol, over 400 dollars new & unpainted). Saleen one peice is the next best option.

Great looking car btw. Lowering and Tint and good picture taking can do wonders. :thumbsup:

T.B Bullitt

Established Member
I dont mean to be ****y or anything but you wingless guys can thank my car for starting the whole wingless Look...

WhiteDevil

Pushrod Power
Established Member
DrewSStanG said:
check out socalstangs.com dude :coolman: Im in santee!
Oh Santizzle. Nice my friend jim lives over there. Ill check out Socalstangs. WE should meet up one of these days. Do you guys have meets?

DrewSStanG

Established Member
WhiteDevil said:
Oh Santizzle. Nice my friend jim lives over there. Ill check out Socalstangs. WE should meet up one of these days. Do you guys have meets?
yeah theres a big one going on today actually, im stuck here at work tho :loser:

Users who are viewing this thread