Couple Pics (Corbeau, Iforged)

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Very cool. I'm just down 417 by UCF. I've seen a handful of Cobras around here, but haven't recognized too many. :beer:

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Not a fan of verts but it looks good......and the car is DYING for a wing!!!

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
It used to have a wing. I have a 1 piece Saleen wing in my garage, but I don't like how it looks with the 03 rear. I think the only wing I'd put on the car would be the 03/04 one, but the price those things go for is just ridiculous.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
It used to have a wing. I have a 1 piece Saleen wing in my garage, but I don't like how it looks with the 03 rear. I think the only wing I'd put on the car would be the 03/04 one, but the price those things go for is just ridiculous.

s-281 would look sick!!!

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
s-281 would look sick!!!

Meh. I think it's too round for the 03 rear. I've put it on a couple times and almost sent it to paint once, but I'm not sure I like it. I've got a couple other things I think I'm going to try on the back of the car...

Tremor

NO MERCY
BreBar21

Everytime you buy something new for your Cobra. I just want you to know that I hate you :coolman:

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
Can't see your pics, are the seats suede? If so, be careful, mine faded to a light purple color in less than a year.

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Can't see your pics, are the seats suede? If so, be careful, mine faded to a light purple color in less than a year.

They are. Not all black though. The car has 5% tint, garaged, and probably sees like 500 miles a year, so I expect them to last for a long time. You think it's UV related?

Users who are viewing this thread