Couple of night pics of my ride

Z28

Established Member
I don't think the wheels are that bad, however they wouldn't be my first choice. I think it is all that black on the car with just the spokes polished. I think it would look a lot better if you just powder coated them all black.

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
no ones being a hater were just giving honest opinions/advice. How many of the posts said, oh, the vette is sick, I just dont like the wheels? almost all of them...thats not really hating. The wheels look generic for such a nice car, I just think you'd be happier with a different choice. The car itself is sick. Very clean, very ballin. lol.

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Yeah, no one is hating, you just asked for our opinions on the first page. If you can't take the answers don't ask the question.

People are saying they are bad because they look cheap. Like i said earlier, you drive a 40K car with rims on it that LOOK like that were bought at discount tire. They just look cheap and don't fit the car.

Dirks9901

Paint>Vinyl
Established Member
Premium Member
Awesome pics and Vett :beer:

But like others said, IMO the wheels just don't complement the car.

Not everyone likes, wants or can afford CCW, HRE ect

I think Z06 wheels are some of the best stock wheels to come on a vett

grey_z06_wheels.jpg

5350-c.JPG

This is just my opinion. Its your car, do what you want and like. Don't worry about what others think. Styling is extremely cookie cutter around here.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Nice pics and nice car, but I agree with the majority here, don't care for the wheels at all. Not hating, just my opinion. If you dig them, that's all that matters. Some people hate my wheels too.

z06_23_45

Established Member
Yeah, no one is hating, you just asked for our opinions on the first page. If you can't take the answers don't ask the question.

People are saying they are bad because they look cheap. Like i said earlier, you drive a 40K car with rims on it that LOOK like that were bought at discount tire. They just look cheap and don't fit the car.

The funny thing is that I didn't ask. I never said anything about my wheels. I asked what people thought about the pics, yet this entire thread has been about my wheels. :pepper:

kasee 03

Menudo Eater
Established Member
I don't think they look THAT bad! "Oh, let me get some wheels so I can get everyone's approval." If you like them that's all that matters. I made a thread about a car on another site and it was unanimous that THESE wheels WERE bad!!

very sucky cell phone pic
e12b7654077d.jpg

Last edited:

Ranman23Player

Established Member
to each his own. im not a fan of the rims myself but if they make you happy, stick with them

would like to see some zo6 rims on this beast though :rockon:

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
The funny thing is that I didn't ask. I never said anything about my wheels. I asked what people thought about the pics, yet this entire thread has been about my wheels. :pepper:

Last time i checked this wasn't a photography site, it was a car site. If you take pictures of your car and post them in the "pics and video" section and ask for opinions on them, chances are most will think you want opinions on the car. Common sense.

Users who are viewing this thread