Couple of night pics of my ride

z06_23_45

Established Member
Sorry man, but those wheels look horrible.

Put the stockers back on and call it a day.

No way dude! I have gotten a lot of compliments on the wheels (just not here :lol:) and I chose them and think they look good!

If some don't, oh well nothing I can do about that.

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
With what?

you can't be serious?

i will take it off your hands

I bet you will..

Added one daytime pic to see if any of you think the wheels look better??

nope....they look worse in the day.

No way dude! I have gotten a lot of compliments on the wheels (just not here :lol:) and I chose them and think they look good!

:facepalm:

SilvieBolt

The whore that’s blue
Established Member
Im a wheel person like it matters but I think these wheels are just plain bonkers. Just get some z06 wheels or somthing.

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member

Who exactly has given you compliments? Family doesn't count bro, they're obligated.

Whether you think we're being critical or not, we're seriously trying to help you out. Different doesn't always equal better.

z06_23_45

Established Member
Who exactly has given you compliments? Family doesn't count bro, they're obligated.

Whether you think we're being critical or not, we're seriously trying to help you out. Different doesn't always equal better.

I get compliments at the mall, movies, restaurants, etc.

Like I said most of the time it's 50/50, but here it's all haters.

I could care less if you're being critical or not and believe me, I don't need help with choosing my wheels. You don't have to like them, but I am surprised that nobody on this board likes them. There are a lot of cars on here with wheels I think are ugly, but that is just my personal opinion. You are entitled to yours, as is everyone on here.

What I don't understand is WHY you guys don't like them. Because they don't say CCW? Too big (optical illusion, because many people think they are 20,21,22s)? Wrong color? Don't like the styling?

Users who are viewing this thread