Couple of good pics at the drag strip

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Went out to the track (Royal Purple Raceway) last night with some friends. They got a good shot of my car, thought I'd share.

RPR_zpse8fccc04.jpg

They also got a good shot of my friend's Paxton blown 5.0. Sweet car.

Harper_zpsc4873a41.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I do like that first photo, Scott. Good looking Camaro!

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
Never had a chance to run our summit white 2012 SS ls3. Wife said it was too pretty for the track so we sold it and bought the cobra. Lol what are your mods?

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Never had a chance to run our summit white 2012 SS ls3. Wife said it was too pretty for the track so we sold it and bought the cobra. Lol what are your mods?

416 stroker, cleaned up stock heads, cam, headers, exhaust. Stock compression, stock throttle body, stock intake, stock clutch/trans/rear. Eventually I'll upgrade all that too but just enjoying the car as-is now. Been an absolute nightmare getting it back on the road.

Notsoslowbowtie

Established Member
416 stroker, cleaned up stock heads, cam, headers, exhaust. Stock compression, stock throttle body, stock intake, stock clutch/trans/rear. Eventually I'll upgrade all that too but just enjoying the car as-is now. Been an absolute nightmare getting it back on the road.

wow. Take and port that stock TB! It will help at least in the throttle resonse. Fun cars for sure! I just couldn't pull a brand new Motor out of my car. It only had 7k on it when we sold it. Have any track vids? saw the Idle clip.

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
wow. Take and port that stock TB! It will help at least in the throttle resonse. Fun cars for sure! I just couldn't pull a brand new Motor out of my car. It only had 7k on it when we sold it. Have any track vids? saw the Idle clip.

I will. Planning on putting a Fast 102/102 combo on it with a direct port kit. I don't think we got any vids that night, but I'm sure I'll get some soon.

Nice looking camaro!

-Garrett

Real nice pic of your car.

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread