Couple nice pics of the TermiNotch last night

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
car is amazing...hoping to catch you at some point this summer to see it in person

car is a little close to the ceiling no? Maybe it's the pic, but it looks like there is inches of space

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
noticed the terminator seats looking on the laptop, did you do the dash swap too?
No dash swap. The interior is already crowded in the Foxes. All the electronics were swapped but dash remained.

Looks perfect. What tires are those?
Nitto's all the way around. NT 05DR's on the back

Super clean car.
Thanks!

Cervini's hood?
Yup

love it! your car looks great!
Thanks for the props!

well if I was nitpicking i would say the 2 different seats but thats it.. nothing else wrong well maybe the orange in the headlights.....and thats it nothing else wrong .......well maybe the windshield wipers sitting so high and thats it .... nothing else wrong... maybe put a emblem in the grill or something and thats it,
Emblem (brand new) is in the grill. I Phone fail. Drivers seat will go in after all greasy shit is done. Still have to do clutch and swap rear. Rear is the last thing. LOL on the wipers... I popped them on to get home last night bc they were predicting storms here in CT. Made it home in time to take some pics and get it racked up b4 the hella shit started. And it did. Good eye there Mr picky but I am WAY more detail orientated than that. This was its get it out of the shop b4 some tard scratches it run lol.

luckily im not it sweet looking that way it is. im sure there on here but motor pics?
. Go through my past posts...

Very nice any vids?
I do but nothing crazy

stangposse

Established Member
I absolutely love it!

I've had a lot of cars in my life...maybe 1 or 2 have been as fun to drive as my LX. I spent a lot of time daydreaming how fun my LX would be with my Cobra drivetrain. Take that thought and replace the hatch with a notch, especially one with a stiff chassis, and its THE sickest setup a muscle car fan could ever want.

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
Love the car man, good luck with her.
Thanks!

Looks awesome man. Exactly what I would do except I want 93 cobra wheels for some reason.
Yeah but kinda dated..no? Had a Notch back in the day with them and looked pretty good but lots of choices have changed since then. love your car BTW!

great job bud

Thanks Jake would have been awesome if I could have run it up to your party last weekend but not in the cards. Looking to come visit you soon!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Thanks!

Yeah but kinda dated..no? Had a Notch back in the day with them and looked pretty good but lots of choices have changed since then. love your car BTW!

Thanks Jake would have been awesome if I could have run it up to your party last weekend but not in the cards. Looking to come visit you soon!

come on up!

btw how tall is your garage? 12'?

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
I absolutely love it!

I've had a lot of cars in my life...maybe 1 or 2 have been as fun to drive as my LX. I spent a lot of time daydreaming how fun my LX would be with my Cobra drivetrain. Take that thought and replace the hatch with a notch, especially one with a stiff chassis, and its THE sickest setup a muscle car fan could ever want.

You are correct SIR!

tunedin302

Runnin' with the devil
Established Member
Fantastic! Car looks awesome. :beer:

Any underhoood pics? :shrug:

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
car is amazing...hoping to catch you at some point this summer to see it in person

car is a little close to the ceiling no? Maybe it's the pic, but it looks like there is inches of space

I will get up to NED and try to post it. Yes optical illusion I can go up 1 more notch on it but be within inches. How you been?

03 TOPLESSSVT

Established Member
CIMG2935_zpsde8d598f.jpg

ScreamingFast

Chicks love big Slicks!!
Established Member
Any picture of it on the street? Just like to see it on pavement to get a full view of stance. But so far looks awesome!!!

Users who are viewing this thread