Couple new mods coming

tek302

Established Member
Getting TB ported to 84mm at maxbore.com and getting a stand alone clutch reservoir.

Anyone have experience with these mods?

tek302

Established Member
Good talk...

Well money sent to maxbore. Getting 84mm port job with low profile slim throttle blade shaft. 134$

Shelby iso clutch reservoir with motul rbf600 fluid coming as well.

This will max out my current setup without going headers.

Will get it dynoed after while. Made 395whp and 351wtq stock with aed tune.

Will return to same dyno

azazell64

Established Member
Lol I'm late to the party but I used to run the FRPP 84.5mm TB on my old setup. The car ran well with it. I don't have any dyno numbers to back it though. The stand alone clutch cylinder I can't help you with though.

rosem32

Established Member
How much did the boring set you back?

Looks like he wrote $134 , let us know how it goes! More shops, the better for us all.

I have a guy who boring out my stock 80mm as well, he does all different sizes for ford and mazda/ford throttle bodies. I will let someone local to me (Seattle) dyno test it if they have already been on a dyno with their 80mm. The closer to stock, the better... If its good then, I will ask him for a group pricing for everyone.

tek302

Established Member
Looks like he wrote $134 , let us know how it goes! More shops, the better for us all.

I have a guy who boring out my stock 80mm as well, he does all different sizes for ford and mazda/ford throttle bodies. I will let someone local to me (Seattle) dyno test it if they have already been on a dyno with their 80mm. The closer to stock, the better... If its good then, I will ask him for a group pricing for everyone.

May i ask why you bought a tb spacer? Notice any difference?

tek302

Established Member
No tune changes needed. Throttlebody was a+ work. Clean and mirror finish on the bore. Plug n play.

Aed flex fuel tune with off road exhaust, factory headers.

Users who are viewing this thread