Couldn't resist - Had to get an ST

GTtoSVT

Established Member
Hey Fellas,

I couldnt wait any longer, so I finally picked up a new 2014 Fiesta ST in molten orange. Its fully loaded and an absolute blast to drive daily. My SRT-8 Jeep GC gets 13mpg so the idea of 30+miles per gallon really sealed the deal. The jeep is staying but more for weekend duty.

If anyone is on the fence about getting one of these, DO IT.

-Brian

Steve@Tasca

Very cool, I've yet to drive one but Ford does an exceptional job on their small cars so it has to be a blast.

-Steve

Mika

Established Member
I will vouch what GTtoSVT said. I test drove the Fiesta ST at the Ecoboost challenge and it really is a joy to drive.

GTtoSVT

Established Member
Also actually considering trading the jeep for a beautiful 14 gray brembo package auto 5.0 GT :thumbsup:

I miss having a mustang!

BigDan

Established Member
Also actually considering trading the jeep for a beautiful 14 gray brembo package auto 5.0 GT :thumbsup:

I miss having a mustang!

I'd wait for a beautiful 15 gray brembo package auto 5.0 GT :thumbsup:

Your SRT is gonna depreciate a lot less then that 14 should you decide you want one.

PhantomX

Established Member
Yeah and no thanks to you ya bastid now i have an ST sitting outside lol! Congrats, solid choice, great car I know you love yours and I'm damn sure loving mine. The Mustangs are such a blast too, spent the day with the GT tomorrow the ST

Steve@Tasca

Steve,
You really gotta go drive one, Ford did a great job on the ST cars.

-Brian

I'm sure of that, I have driven both a stock and a tuned Focus ST so I know how nice those are and I'm sure I'd like the Fiesta as well. I'm still bummed that we don't get a three door though. :(

-Steve

94Gt5.0

Allgo5oh
Established Member
I'm sure of that, I have driven both a stock and a tuned Focus ST so I know how nice those are and I'm sure I'd like the Fiesta as well. I'm still bummed that we don't get a three door though. :(

-Steve

This! I'd kill for a 3dr here

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Congrats. The st is a great daily driver and fun back road corner carver.

Users who are viewing this thread