Could we start a survey on who is paying ADM

lngebrown

Established Member
Is it possible to create a survey on those that have purchased a GT350 and have paid over MSRP. I know anyone that did may not want to admit it, but I'm curious who has or will be. I have been contacted by a number of dealers with cars that are asking ADM and I have said no way. Why are they contacting me when they know I won't pay it. It makes me wonder why would they bother? They seem to be communicating with each other to see what other dealers are charging why can't we do the same.

bpmurr

Established Member
Go over to Mustang6G where there are a bunch of new owners happy to pay ADM. It's almost as bad as Team Shelby!

roadace

Banned
Go over to Mustang6G where there are a bunch of new owners happy to pay ADM. It's almost as bad as Team Shelby!

OMG is that the truth. Kinda like the twilight zone. It is almost as if those guys have never seen this scenario unfold as it always does. They actually believe that $5000 over full sticker is a "good deal". LOL! Wait till they trade their 350 on the next rare, limited production, Mustang.

el jefe 302

Making all kinds of gainz
Established Member
Good luck on getting people to admit they paid ADM on this site lol, sure some will admit but most will conceal. The 350 is a BA car but not worth Z/28 money IMO.

D2M

Established Member
GM is selling Z28s for 55-60K now.. I just got one for 55. I had a Mustang and wanted a GT350 but wasn't willing to pay over sticker.. Sorry Ford..

Last edited:

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
People won't admit it in fear of being ridiculed lol

kb67

Established Member
Premium Member
Is it possible to create a survey on those that have purchased a GT350 and have paid over MSRP. I know anyone that did may not want to admit it, but I'm curious who has or will be. I have been contacted by a number of dealers with cars that are asking ADM and I have said no way. Why are they contacting me when they know I won't pay it. It makes me wonder why would they bother? They seem to be communicating with each other to see what other dealers are charging why can't we do the same.

As some folks are pointing out its not going to go over to well here. I like yourself wouldn't pay more than sticker, the fact that these dealers are still calling you says something to me. Maybe they know this a very limited window they have to do this and they are fishing for as many bites as they can get while they can. My local dealer has not even put a price on their GT350 its open bidding. They act as if they don't need my business so they don't get my business. If someone wants to pay more than sticker hey it is their money to do as they wish with. There will always be a new thing coming so after this wave ends something else will take its place so you can always look to get one after a year or two.

As For 6G and Team Shelby it should go without saying how they are going to react. They are probably going to have a full discussion on consecutive units numbers because that really matters now. And they must have a dash plague to prove it.

Just my half cent I could be wrong :D

SVT_28

Established Member
Maybe try making a poll with the options of 0 adm, 5k, 10k, 15k etc... No one would be able to tell who payed what. Only issue is people who didn't buy one voting and throwing your poll off....maybe worth a try though...

crazyfish

Established Member
Maybe try making a poll with the options of 0 adm, 5k, 10k, 15k etc... No one would be able to tell who payed what. Only issue is people who didn't buy one voting and throwing your poll off....maybe worth a try though...

Ended up paying $1000 over list. Ordered a base all black gt350. Since I couldn't order an R I could not see the $6000-7500 difference. I love all the carbon fiber items of the R but no one has a unit to sell within 500 miles of Chicago settled for a base and have build date of Dec 7 and vine number. Can't wait. Setting up garage for new toy.

Chris!

Former Ford Dealer
Established Member

I did this poll on the 13/14. Hang on. I'll do it here

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
I have one on order at msrp.... But my dealer hasnt returned my last two calls... I got screwed back in 06 on a shelby GT500 msrp order... The dealer reneged on it and wanted 10k over. I ended up buying a C6 Z06. History may be repeating it self!!!!

bpmurr

Established Member
Many of the posts I've seen on that site have been anti-adm. The tide must be turning.

There are also quite a few "it's my own or it's their own money they can do what they want" crowd on the site. Which I respect the right to do what they want, but also understand it only helps feed the ADM beast.

Users who are viewing this thread