Could the Viper have gotten closer to 7 mins at the Green Hell

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
I hope the next acr is able to break the 7min mark.
the acr X (not street legal) was able to do 7:03.

Great video though, driver was driving the shit out of that car.

afro

Why?
Established Member
They brought 3 cars with 3 drivers and 7:06 was their best time so I'm going to say highly unlikely they can shave off 6 seconds. Super impressive though!

-fro

steeltoe

Established Member
They brought 3 cars with 3 drivers and 7:06 was their best time so I'm going to say highly unlikely they can shave off 6 seconds. Super impressive though!

-fro

Where's the 7:06 video? 7:12 is the SRT hero run and what's on the official lap times sheet.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
who cares? a number from the burgerkingring bears no relevance to ANY aspect of a street car(or a track car, for that matter). when lap times can vary by 2-4 seconds on a ~2.5 mile track simply due to weather conditions, how much do you think they vary on a 13 mile track?

steeltoe

Established Member
who cares? a number from the burgerkingring bears no relevance to ANY aspect of a street car(or a track car, for that matter). when lap times can vary by 2-4 seconds on a ~2.5 mile track simply due to weather conditions, how much do you think they vary on a 13 mile track?

Really it's not about the track it is how much faster could the car have been. Just look at how much faster the Z06 was when GM added PTM at VIR.

C6Z 2:58.20 C6Z Carbon 2:53.50

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That was a really fun video to watch, beginning to end. He was pushing that Viper absolutely to its limits, and watching him work the steering wheel was awesome. That Viper sounded so sweet! Love the new ones.

Users who are viewing this thread