Cosmis xt-005r

gotjack

Established Member
Image1699759823.319786.jpg

Cosmis 18x10 rear and 18x9 front. Anyone running these on there 03-04? What size tires are you running? Will install with tires after winter. Thinking 275/35/18 front and 305/35/18 rear
Image1699759823.319786.jpg

robvas

Established Member
That should be good. I had the 006's, 275/35 front and 285/35 rear, 18x9.5" all around, on my 1996

gotjack

Established Member
Sorry meant to post a front wheel and rear wheel instead I posted the same pic twice

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Maybe they were out of stock for awhile? Their website says they're all in stock. Nice looking wheel. Post some photos after you install them.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
From what I've heard they stopped production of them and then restyled the spokes slightly.
I have a set of the original design. Great quality wheel, great fitment too. I didn't weigh them but I swear they were 5 lbs or more lighter than my True Forged wheels

gotjack

Established Member
Damn man, I’m jealous been trying to get a hold of a set for ages now.

Got them from Cosmis directly I was trying to get them for 3 or so months. Was told they stopped have other companies sell for them and you can only get them directly threw them now. They were out of stock for a while once they came back in stock I bought them so I have them ready to install for after winter so I don’t chance them getting back ordered again

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

LS WUT

Established Member
Got them from Cosmis directly I was trying to get them for 3 or so months. Was told they stopped have other companies sell for them and you can only get them directly threw them now. They were out of stock for a while once they came back in stock I bought them so I have them ready to install for after winter so I don’t chance them getting back ordered again

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Damn how long ago was that?

Users who are viewing this thread