Corsa Sport AB trade(NYC Local)

Vic2186

Established Member
well I installed corsa sports with a offroad x pipe and lets say I can wake the dead lol..they sound beautiful but are a little to loud for me and have ABSOLUTELY no drone at all..highway is quieter than a stock muffler setup..these mufflers cost around 500-700 bucks depending on were you pick them up..these things flow and sound like beast lol

im willing to trade for
gt500 AB plus $150 bucks on your end
Stockers and 250 on your end

I can drive to you or we can meet up ..we will have to swap at a shop or driveway whichever..i cannot get on my back since I have herniated disc lol..

BPatterson

Established Member
I'm actually looking for something louder. I'll send my JPC's to you, take them to an exhaust shop, have them swapped out, then send your Corsa's to me. Deal?

StevenStarke

Fast/Reliable/Cheap pick2
Established Member
you have these?

14319a.jpg

they dont look straight through?

Vic2186

Established Member
Yes Steven..they feel str8 threw and sound awesome ..they flow like hell lol..perfect for you turbos

USNjocson

CORPSMAN UP!
Established Member
well I installed corsa sports with a offroad x pipe and lets say I can wake the dead lol..they sound beautiful but are a little to loud for me and have ABSOLUTELY no drone at all..highway is quieter than a stock muffler setup..these mufflers cost around 500-700 bucks depending on were you pick them up..these things flow and sound like beast lol

im willing to trade for
gt500 AB plus $150 bucks on your end
Stockers and 250 on your end

I can drive to you or we can meet up ..we will have to swap at a shop or driveway whichever..i cannot get on my back since I have herniated disc lol..

Hey I still have the GT500 AB's you sold me lol. I love the sound but need something louder! Only difference is that I painted the muffler face with high temp flat black so you dont see any silver from a rear view. What do you say? Trade?

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
you interested in magnaflow 3" street axelback? you will have to get them installed at an exhaust shop as they are part of the catback but I don't have the over axel pipes...they will fit but will need to be modded to fit...sound fantastic...id be willing to ship to you first so you can install them and then send me yours once they are off the car....lemme know. you would ship to NY 12986....

2012GTCS

Established Member
the ones steven posted are the corsa Xtremes, the sports have a more rounded stock look to them i believe

Users who are viewing this thread