cop owns criminal

Satyr

Established Member
Why would anyone do this? I mean, in a station? Come on.
Good work to the cop; I can imagine how much he wanted to continue choking him after those shenanigans.

Spritle

Anti-EV
Established Member
How long until the worthless piece of shit quanel x sees it and has a rally for this scumbag claiming excessive force?

Last edited:

xTomKx

Established Member
I was surprised it took that long for the cop to get a handle on the attacker. If somebody pulled that shit on me, he would get the Chuck Norris azz kicking.

m0ore4ustin391

Established Member
Cop was extremely contained due to the fact he didn't pull out his stick and start beating him to death while he had him in a choke. That's what I would of done, if your going to attack an officer inside a police station then who knows who you might attack and possible kill on the streets. Doesn't it make you feel better that you pay taxes for this guy to live and go to jail.

jhager172

Established Member
I heard this duesch was set to be released right before he did this. What an idiot! I am sure there are some hippy, tree hugging, liberal, **** out there that are gonna say the officer used excessive force. That POS should have been choked out till he went completely limp!
BINGO!!!
This is SVTP im surprised we havent had a few people compain about what the cop did. half the time according to this site lookin at someone is excessive for a cop.
as far as the cops fightning skills, it happens sometimes you win sometimes you lose. sometimes you win but it takes awhile. about the same as any other guy cop or not.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Considering he was an overweight cop behind a desk that looked to be in his 40s I'd say he subdued him pretty efficiently.

I agree. I have a friend who was a cop until an injury forced him to retire. I remember one story where he was grappling with a guy to subdue him. He's in pretty good shape but he thought that he might get beaten badly until he got the thug in a head lock. Not necessarily easy going one on one with someone, especially if the other person is on drugs. So, yeah, this cop's age (he looked to be in his early 50s to me) made it all the more difficult. JMO.

greenflash00

Established Member
Prolly could have done better if his pants weren't sagging down. Good job cop !!...i love to see these morons get put in their place:beer:

stangnutlx

Dreamin about Boobies
Established Member
i think the cop did an injustice by allowing the ****er to live. He shouldve squeezed alot harder.. Those are Obama's people!!

SVTStrikesBack

Last One Standing
Established Member
BINGO!!!
This is SVTP im surprised we havent had a few people compain about what the cop did. half the time according to this site lookin at someone is excessive for a cop.
as far as the cops fightning skills, it happens sometimes you win sometimes you lose. sometimes you win but it takes awhile. about the same as any other guy cop or not.

Yeah, being SVTp it doesn't surprise me that there are clowns like you that would think someone would complain about what was in the video was excessive. There is nothing even remotely excessive in this video so why would you waste the bandwidth trying to stir up nonsense? Generally people look at something and make an informed decision based on facts. Idiots like you try to discourge people for speaking up for what's right and want everyone to stick their head in the sand until it's their turn.

For the record, I wish they would have dragged him around the corner where there were no cameras and let big boy and his friends have some one on one time with the idiot criminal. I do not understand what goes through people's mind.

Users who are viewing this thread