COP Harness Mod 96-98 Cobra

ModMotorManiac

Anyone on here actually use this COP plug and play harness ??? Does it work ?? I have some say yes and some say no ....
Please help . I have the entire motor about to go in and the valve covers are specific to the type of ignition .

ModMotorManiac

Awesome !!! Stock ECU ?? No other mods needed for your ignition set up ?? Just the COP harness , coils , and 03-03 valve covers ?? I just want to be sure I'm not missing something ...
Thanks

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
I will be incorporating mine into the Pro M EFI harness on my 96 Cobra.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
Awesome !!! Stock ECU ?? No other mods needed for your ignition set up ?? Just the COP harness , coils , and 03-03 valve covers ?? I just want to be sure I'm not missing something ...
Thanks

Stock ECU. Just the harness (which I soldered onto my factory harness), coils and valvecovers.

brharris777

Established Member
Did you wire them in series or parallel? I'm having some issues with my cobra losing spark at 3500 on the dyno after making a harness myself

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Chris.94GT

Established Member
I think it was series but its been about 5 years since I have done it so I really don't remember. I'll check tomorrow to see if I can find the file I had saved that tells how to do it.

brharris777

Established Member
I'm sure they are, but I parted out a mk8 for the valve covers and coils and also pulled the harness and built my own

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread