Cop downs active shooter from 183 yards with a red dot, one shot

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Like me, most people think that everyone in the military can shoot. Boy was I surprised.

Truth is, it’s more likely that they can’t even operate a firearm. Let alone hit anything with it.

Unless they’re Marines of course.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Best shot i ever saw in person was Marine...dude could make the leathal weapon smiley face at 25yds with an m9...and could repeat holes with his m4 all day

Then you had me who could only be happy hitting the target at 25 with the m9 lol

2nd best pistol i eber whitnessed was an Admin chick...holy balls could she shoot...even the range officer was like "god damn!"

MG0h3

Established Member
Best shot i ever saw in person was Marine...dude could make the leathal weapon smiley face at 25yds with an m9...and could repeat holes with his m4 all day

Then you had me who could only be happy hitting the target at 25 with the m9 lol

2nd best pistol i eber whitnessed was an Admin chick...holy balls could she shoot...even the range officer was like "god damn!"

Only branch where every member is a rifleman.

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

SGT MERC

Established Member
^^^ 100%.... Every Marine has to qualify on the rifle range to graduate and requalify every 12 months. All Marines had to go to Basic infantry school as well. Then the 03 (Infantry) MOS's went to SOI (School of Infantry). I don't know how it is now.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Im surprised nobodies told sighborg we used to qual with iron sights from 500 yards. This sub 200 is cake walk with an ar.
I cant shoot for shit passed 100 with irons anymore...damn eyes are goin to shit lol

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Im surprised nobodies told sighborg we used to qual with iron sights from 500 yards. This sub 200 is cake walk with an ar.

your reading comp always seems to get the best of you… lol

Users who are viewing this thread