Cop conversion killer deal

racebronco2

Established Member
I have enough parts for 6 sets of cop conversions. Valve covers (passenger side breather in the rear ), cop covers (intech coil cover drivers side) with coils ( Will include 8 coils and 4 extra ones ), power steering bracket for 130.00. shipped to your door with tracking and insurance.
Pm me if interested.

I have plenty of pictures in the for sale forums.

Last edited:

racebronco2

Established Member
I have plenty of these left. But don't wait to long, just like the "C" heads i had for sale all of a sudden i sold 4 sets over the weekend.

cobraman1024

Waiting to be Blown....
Established Member
Can you send me a Pm with a shipped price for a pair of cam covers and a pair of coil covers? Shipped to Port Hueneme, CA.

racebronco2

Established Member
The are mostly off of 97-98 Mark VIII's with the yellow connectors. I do have a couple of sets for the red connectors which are off of 99-01 Continentals.

I have sold about 4 sets and about 4 sets of coils and ps brackets. I think i only have 2 more ps brackets left. I am giving the best deal out there and i am including 12 coils.

Lazered98

PAH!
Established Member
The are mostly off of 97-98 Mark VIII's with the yellow connectors. I do have a couple of sets for the red connectors which are off of 99-01 Continentals.

I have sold about 4 sets and about 4 sets of coils and ps brackets. I think i only have 2 more ps brackets left. I am giving the best deal out there and i am including 12 coils.

What are the difference in the connectors?

racebronco2

Established Member
The coils for the reds connectors can be used with either style connectors. The coils for the yellow connectors can only be used with the yellow connectors. The coils for the yellow connectors have a small step inside the coil connector.
dsci0461n.jpg

pacific4v

Established Member
Do u still have a p/s bracket, valve covers, and the 32v coil covers? If so how much? If im doing the cop swap on a 97 with the redmonster harness do I need the partial harness that u mentioned in the op? I'll beusing 03/04 cobra coils if that matters.

Users who are viewing this thread