Cop chase gone wrong! LOL

03snkvert

Established Member
Funny thing about it is! Down where he go stuck A dirt bike could go forever on the tracks and down in the trees, so he was just trying to show off for cops and the idiot got stuck on the tracks. There is now way he would have ever caught the dirt bike unless the guy dumped it.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I saw that on Cops, too. Hey, stuff happens.

Anyone ever see the episode where a cop stops a geeky guy who literally starts screaming at the cop the whole time the cop is trying to write a ticket. The guy ends end ripping the ticket up when he found out how much it was. The cop calmly told him to pick up the pieces on the ground. Then told the screaming idiot to get back out and pick up the one piece he missed. Then the guy continues his screaming, and takes off down the road. That was the calmest, most composed cop I've ever seen. A classic. I'd love to see it show up on YouTube. LOL!

nckissfan

Nevermore
Established Member
CobraBob said:
I saw that on Cops, too. Hey, stuff happens.

Anyone ever see the episode where a cop stops a geeky guy who literally starts screaming at the cop the whole time the cop is trying to write a ticket. The guy ends end ripping the ticket up when he found out how much it was. The cop calmly told him to pick up the pieces on the ground. Then told the screaming idiot to get back out and pick up the one piece he missed. Then the guy continues his screaming, and takes off down the road. That was the calmest, most composed cop I've ever seen. A classic. I'd love to see it show up on YouTube. LOL!

yeah, saw that episode, hilarious.

I saw this train episode, too, but I don't remember it being that long of a spot.

Users who are viewing this thread