Cop at the VA

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i'm going to the VA today for a doctor's appointment, and I'm waiting on this truck to pull out, truck pulls out, I start to head towards the spot and this old crippled vet hobbles over to the spot and stands right in the middle of the god damned parking space and motions for another car to back up. So I says, I'm parking in that spot, and he says no you're not. and this other car starts backing up...I can't run over the guy, so a little pissed off at the guy, I back up, I barely chirp my tires, and it leaves an an itty bit strip about 4 inches long of rubber. so I park in a little alley, where there's not any No Parking signs, and go in for my appointment. come out an hour later and two cops are waiting for me...and ask if that's my blue mustang. I say yeah, he says you're getting a ticket for careless driving for leave tire marks on the pavement, and 1 for illegal parking. I'm like WTF? I tell the cop I didn't burn rubber, just chirped my tires when i backed up, and that the place I parked in wasn't a no parking zone, because there were no signs. he says he doesn't care tell it to the judge, so now I'm ****ing livid as hell...I ask him if he saw me do it, and he says no, but he has 2 witnesses that saw me burning rubber for 15 seconds(bullshit). I says ok, where's these witnesses? where's the report? he says, I don't have no report, and I don't have to tell you who the witnesses are. and I says oh really? so he starts asking me my address which I tell him, then my phone # and I said, I don't have a phone, hands me my tickets, and starts to tell me my court dates, but I cut him off, and I said I didn't need him to tell me the court dates, and that I can read, and as I'm walking out he said I need to learn respect for police officers, and I walked away. so he follows me all the way to my car, telling me I have a bad attitudeso then he gets in his car, following all the way to the exit of the VA center, I watched my speed, and used my signals, and stopped at the stop signs.

so anyhow this ticket is in US District Court, so can I get this careless driving ticket amended to a non-moving violation so I can keep it off my driving record?

Last edited:

Don Juan

Established Member
You are getting another ticket in the mail, don't ask me how I know. :bored:

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
I forsee bannage in your future hopefully it will be a permaban

tama

Mastermind
Established Member
1. ) You're an idiot

2.) Say Hello to a vacation very soon:coolman:

3.) You should change your name from mixbreed to inbreed

Last edited:

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
So i'm going to the VA today for a doctor's appointment, and I'm waiting on this truck to pull out, truck pulls out, I start to head towards the spot and this old crippled vet hobbles over to the spot and stands right in the middle of the god damned parking space and motions for another car to back up. So I says, I'm parking in that spot, and he says no you're not. and this other car starts backing up...I can't run over the guy, so a little pissed off at the guy, I back up, I barely chirp my tires, and it leaves an an itty bit strip about 4 inches long of rubber. so I park in a little alley, where there's not any No Parking signs, and go in for my appointment. come out an hour later and two pigs are waiting for me...and ask if that's my blue mustang. I say yeah, he says you're getting a ticket for careless driving for leave tire marks on the pavement, and 1 for illegal parking. I'm like WTF? I tell the cop I didn't burn rubber, just chirped my tires when i backed up, and that the place I parked in wasn't a no parking zone, because there were no signs. he says he doesn't care tell it to the judge, so now I'm ****ing livid as hell...I ask him if he saw me do it, and he says no, but he has 2 witnesses that saw me burning rubber for 15 seconds(bullshit). I says ok, where's these witnesses? where's the report? he says, I don't have no report, and I don't have to tell you who the witnesses are. and I says oh really? so he starts asking me my address which I tell him, then my phone # and I said, I don't have a phone, hands me my tickets, and starts to tell me my court dates, but I cut him off, and I said I didn't need him to tell me the court dates, and that I can read, and as I'm walking out he said I need to learn respect for police officers, and I walked away. so he follows me all the way to my car, telling me I have a bad attitudeso then he gets in his car, following all the way to the exit of the VA center, I watched my speed, and used my signals, and stopped at the stop signs.

so anyhow this ticket is in US District Court, so can I get this careless driving ticket amended to a non-moving violation so I can keep it off my driving record?

:smmon: I'll let Adam answer that for you. Edited the thread title from "Pig at the VA" to "Cop at the VA."

forgive me of my ignorance...didn't realize you couldn't flame on the cops in here...my bad...post edited for proper content, but can't get the subject to change.

tama

Mastermind
Established Member
Dude you're such a pansy...nice editing...you should have left the original spineless mangina.:nonono:

TexRob

Established Member
I forsee bannage in your future hopefully it will be a permaban
I will second that,with his comment in the other section about the lady running over the officer & killing him,he deserves a Perma Ban! :bash:

That's why the Mods put these handy Stickies at the top of the Forums,you might try reading them some time. http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/showthread.php?t=18880

my anger got the best of me, I'm a little ticked off for getting a ticket for careless driving for barely chirping my tires...i was running late, and trying to find a parking spot, had one, but some jerk impeded my way into it, because he wanted to save it for his buddy.

I just got done reading it.

carrrnuttt

My shit don't stink
Established Member
Holy crap.

You must have some power in that GT of yours to leave treadmarks while "just chirping." :bored:

You ever thought that the "old crippled vet" obviously was there before you were? You ever thought that in the process of "chirping" your tires, that there might be other "old crippled vets" you might be missing in your rear-view?

Then again, you've never really demonstrated a strong affinity for thinking in these forums where you can pause while you're typing. I doubt you'll be any better in real-life, off-the-cuff situations.

You deserve every bit of what you got, dimwit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread