Custom crossover tube to feed the dual pass rad,
IMG_1127.jpg

All the ducting in place
IMG_1139.jpg

and the front splitter...

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
that cooling mod seems interesting. i assume its held down in the coolant bore with that plate that's pictured.

mattmoto441

Ridin Dirty #001
Established Member
Venom525RWHP said:
I work in a machine shop and make all my own go fast parts plus I help out a few local friends sometime...
pm me if you want one.

i allredy have the BF but that Looks real sweet

LargeOrangeFont

Raise your fist in resist
Established Member
Venom525RWHP said:
I work in a machine shop and make all my own go fast parts plus I help out a few local friends sometime...
pm me if you want one.

Except that SHM $130 passenger side oil seperator :D

Awesome work!!

I see you are running without the hood vents. How is that working for you? I was having a discussion with Jimmysidecarr about removing them for track days to get more airflow out of the engine compartment.

Last edited:

Venom525RWHP

Established Member
LargeOrangeFont said:
Except that SHM $130 passenger side oil seperator :D

Awesome work!!

I see you are running without the hood vents. How is that working for you? I was having a discussion with Jimmysidecarr about removing them for track days to get more airflow out of the engine compartment.

LOL! That was a 'freebie' to do some R&D on the OT. I would never pay for something that simple to make.;-)

Last year I ran without the hood vents, but my temps was always a little high -230/240 on really hot days.
And this week I am going to do play with two big dyno fans and a modified halloween fogger to see if I have enough airflow.

LargeOrangeFont

Raise your fist in resist
Established Member
Venom525RWHP said:
LOL! That was a 'freebie' to do some R&D on the OT. I would never pay for something that simple to make.;-)

Last year I ran without the hood vents, but my temps was always a little high -230/240 on really hot days.
And this week I am going to do play with two big dyno fans and a modified halloween fogger to see if I have enough airflow.

Please post up your findings!!!

svtguy22

Established Member
Venom525RWHP said:

I wanna see vid of this!

Rick James

Got Brimley???
Established Member
Looks awesome, nice work! Noticed you are from London, ON. I had a blast up there a couple O' years ago on a business trip. Nice lil strip club right across from a bar called The Honest Lawyer as I recall......

MorpheusGPR

Established Member
Is that cooling mod with the silver tube and plate for the head cooling issue? Looks like you were able to do it with the SC on and even the strut brace.

Are you selling those and how well did it work? Are you running any other mod for the head?

Venom525RWHP

Established Member
ShelbyGuy said:
how deep does your duct work go? these cars are bottom breathers, not nose breathers. you should be able to block off the grille opening completely and not overheat.

My ducting is fully boxed & sealed to the heatexchanger and wrapped around the bumper support on the inside.
I don't think leaving the grill open will hurt...

Venom525RWHP

Established Member
Rick James said:
Looks awesome, nice work! Noticed you are from London, ON. I had a blast up there a couple O' years ago on a business trip. Nice lil strip club right across from a bar called The Honest Lawyer as I recall......

Cool, next time stop by! Never been to The Honest Lawyer but Flesh Gordens will rock your world...

Venom525RWHP

Established Member
MorpheusGPR said:
Is that cooling mod with the silver tube and plate for the head cooling issue? Looks like you were able to do it with the SC on and even the strut brace.

Are you selling those and how well did it work? Are you running any other mod for the head?

This is just my version of the even flow mod. There is just not enough room to knock an insert with a pressfit into the hole safely without removing atleast the strutbrace. So I made the insert out of aluminum with an o-ring and a little clearance that is held in place with the clamp.
I have my first OT day in 2weeks on the Dunneville Autodrome, then I'll know if it really works.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice mods you've done. I love when people have the means to do the work themselves. Allows the creative juices to flow. Let us know how your OT day works out.

Users who are viewing this thread