coolant bypass??

TNTLightning

DSG Terminator
Established Member
I bought one of the coolant bypass kits from a guy a couple of years ago on this site. He made them himself, braided lines etc. Anyways, i can't remember the name of the damn kit or guy. Anybody recall who this guy/company was? btw-very nice kit, I have had zero problems with it, and excellent quality, too bad he doesn't make it anymore.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I believe you're talking about Frank Carter. He sold that kit on my website. His company name was Invictus. However, Frank had a couple of customer related issues and stopped making them a couple of years ago. Yes, it was a very good product. Too bad he stopped making them.

TNTLightning

DSG Terminator
Established Member
Yes. Thanks Bob, that was the name that i couldn't recall. I love the fact that it was AN fittings and braided steel line. The only thing i don't like about it, is that you can't see it once it's installed. lol Very well built product, too bad these guys can't get his product anymore.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I actually was contacted last week by someone who wanted to buy a replacement part for his installed mod, but unfortunately I have no idea now how to contact Frank as his email address is not valid any longer and I don't have his phone number or address. Don't even know what city he lives in. I believe at the time he was in college and he likely probably has graduated by now.

Users who are viewing this thread