Cool Video.

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
I really enjoyed the video. A good taste of Grand Prix thunder. I seen some real sick GTP\ GTX's on it. It was long, but I sometimes hate short vid's. I wish I had four hands so I could give it, :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: !!!! :pop:

deadbeatrec

Established Member
u know the vid was made really good but the dam cars are grand prix's, i mean come on. i hate those ****ing things with a passion. so fulgy.

four o two

Some ricer...
Established Member
deadbeatrec said:
u know the vid was made really good but the dam cars are grand prix's, i mean come on. i hate those ****ing things with a passion. so fulgy.
Lots of people think the same thing about EVO's, assuming that's what you drive. (Looking below your username) To each his own dude, no need to hate. And I think GrandPrix's are pretty slick lookin' rides.

danger0us

Established Member
deadbeatrec said:

I mean I am the first to admit that our cars dont resemble any supercar and such, but its definately no "fugly" :poke: My car really considered ugly? :shrug:

99gtx10.jpg

bluegtx2.jpg

bluegtx.jpg

SMS

Juiced, Forged, & NASTY
Established Member
danger0us said:
I mean I am the first to admit that our cars dont resemble any supercar and such, but its definately no "fugly" :poke: My car really considered ugly? :shrug:

99gtx10.jpg

bluegtx2.jpg

bluegtx.jpg

Looks good. Always wanted a GTP Coupe. Whats a good GTP site that has a decent forsale section for the cars?

Stang Lover

Established Member
You can get a GTP for less than 10K if you look around. I wish they didn't make the interior look cheap for the GTP's. I mean cmon its supposed to be a fast model atleast make they interior look good.

Users who are viewing this thread