cool question i was asked on a date once, what is your answer

I said the same thing in another thread, but this is a lil more detailed. One thing I would like to change is being such a pu$$y. I'm positive I had a chance with this chick and I didn't take the chance and now im really regretting it. She is such a beautiful girl on both the inside and out, and I wanna tell her how I feel. The only prob with that is that she is in Indiana, and I'm in Texas. Only thing thats really holding me back at the moment is all my friends telling me its useless to tell her anything now and that I made the right decision on not starting anything with her since there was so little time to see her during my christmas break. They basically told me to just wait till summer when she comes back and then see if its still there. Not knowing how she feels is another thing thats holding me back. :(

Vancouver83LTD

Established Member
sharkall2003 said:
I wish I would have made more and different friends in my these last few years of high school. I wish I would have partied more.
still lots of times
oddly enough, i went the opposite direction and stopped partying. i just found it to be empty.

I would have waited 8 months for the 03 Cobra instead of buying the POS, money pit, 01 Cobra. :bash: And, I would have gone with my buddy to watch Vida Guerra, before you became a big shot, try on some bikinis at the mall.

Users who are viewing this thread