Cool Looking Carbon Fiber Car!

BlkTintedStang

Warship SVT
Established Member
Did a search and nothing popped up!

It looks iffy, but its FAST!

http://www.worldcarfans.com/9090225.002/tramontana-r-edition-with-720hp-officially-unveiled

The R-Edition is a big step forward compared to the "base" Tramontana. It has a center-mounted bi-turbo 5.5-liter V12 from Mercedes-Benz that is tuned to give the driver 550 hp and 890 Nm of torque. However, hitting one control in the cabin turns the already powerful engine into a speed demon that boosts up to 720 horsepower while producing 1100 Nm.

With those kind of power figures, the car manages a 0-100 km/h time in 3.6 seconds, while clearing 200 km/h in 10.15 seconds. Speed is electronically limited to 325 km/h.

At 1260kg, the company shave over 90 kg from their original car. This is while the rear-hinged removable roof is still attached. Outside, you will notice the car's daytime LEDs, xenon headlights, with fog lights integrated in to the large front splitter. The car has a more modest rear wing than you would expect, with a third brake lamp neatly tucked away. Massive air intakes on the sides show this car for what it is: a true racecar, only meant to scarcely be driven on public streets.

tramontana-r.jpg

tramontana-r_1.jpg

tramontana-r_2.jpg

tramontana-r_19.jpg

Last edited:

Chris _Scott

NA FTW
Established Member
With those kind of power figures, the car manages a 0-100 km/h time in 3.6 seconds, while clearing 200 km/h in 10.15 seconds. Speed is electronically limited to 325 km/h.

Is it me, or would I expect a 0-60mph faster than that?
the saleen s7 does it in about 2.9 seconds or something like that

and with more power and less weight, I figured it'd be faster?

or am i just an idiot?

nonetheless, i would DEFINITELY own one, like mentioned previously...

Kinda like a legalized formula one car :rolling::rolling:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
That's pretty cool for sure. Not sure about those air intakes, though. You could inject a swarm of birds pretty quickly, or a stray animal or two. LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread