Convertible owners need help

d3mon_fx

SVT N00b
Established Member
Hey guys i need help finding this part number (picture) somehow it got loose and the rear window caught it when i was lowering it is in the passenger side so i have no idea how it happened,:shrug: but the window ripped the rubber apart and there is no way to put it back or fix it. I spent the last 45 minutes trying to find the part number so i can call the dealership, i called before and try to explain what is it but they couldnt figure it out i guess. Even the name of the damn thing would help a lot

Thank you

PART.jpg

Last edited:

d3mon_fx

SVT N00b
Established Member
Hell yeah man thank you, i'll buy you a beer :beer: if you are around;-)

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
Send a pm to Steve@Tousley and show him that picture. He'll find the part number and be the cheapest place to order it from.

c6zhombre

E85 NutSwinger
Established Member
if cobra=trouble does not get it.....try Steve over at Tousley Ford. He knows a ton about the convertible parts and helped me order some seals for my '04 :beer:

d3mon_fx

SVT N00b
Established Member
man this is a sneaky bastard still trying to find part, pm'ed Steve and posted this on the market, still nothing grrrrrrr

cobra=trouble

Established Member
my guY still wasnt there but another guy .looked it up

PN# 4R327629B06AA PASS SIDE LIST IS 51.46

If my guy was there i could get my price which is 10% over ford cost price with no tax.

Last edited:

ripnesscobra

Established Member
I have replaced both sides. They are called door caps. You will also need one rivet per side which hold the door caps on. Tousley quoted me $25.08 per side for the door cap and $8.26 per rivet. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread