Considering Transporting your Car ?? Use this Guy !! Step in....

03RedCobra

Established Member
For anyone considering having their car transported from one location to another, I HIGHLY recommend Donald Henderson, screenname is dhenderson67 on this board.

He delivered a car for me from Florida up to St Louis area this past Saturday. That was the day the Midwest received our first snow of the season ! Doesn't it just figure !! Anyways, Donald was willing to wait for me to get off of work, which was 8:00 PM at night, and he was able to maneuver his trailer up to my driveway perfectly in order to get the car straight out and right into the Garage with no problems !!

He utilizes a very nice enclosed trailer to carry your car in. It was treated as if it was his own vehicle back there. He tells me that he is even going to be buying an even nicer trailer for hauling purposes !!

The price he gave me for the delivery was VERY competitive. In fact, it was cheaper by several hundred dollars compared to others that utilize an enclosed trailer.

Sure, I could have found a delivery service that would have been about 100-dollars cheaper, BUT....my car would have been on an open car carrier, along with several other vehicles, it would have been moved off the carrier several times, sitting at some depots for several days, and would have taken a week or so to get delivered....at a time that was convenient for THEM, not me. So, believe me, Donalds service was TOP-NOTCH !!!

Utilize his services, you won't be sorry at all !!!

Posted with a BIG thank you to you Donald !!

Chris Lambert

Last edited:

anvrsy red vert

Established Member
How did he bill you? Flat rate or per mile? PM me if you don't feel comfortable sharing this info. on the board. Thanks. Oh, and does he have bonded insurance?

DR. WU 2000

mmm....turbo 4
Established Member
is he bonded and insured?

I do not know the answer to that. I used Don (a fellow MACA member:rockon:) to transport my 93' LX to it's new owner in North Carolina and like was said earlier, he treats the car like it was his own. Good guy and a CAR guy.....made the trip straight thru to the new owner all in one shot. I would recommend Don to anybody interested....don't think twice.:thumbsup:

Pearbear

180 Lbs of Sad
Established Member
He's amazing, I won't let anyone else haul a vehicle for me. He wears rubber gloves when hes securing your car, and treats it like it's his own cobra. PM me or any other person he has dealt with if you need someone to vouch for his credibility and professionalism.

IronTerp

Mid-Atlantic Cobra Assoc.
Don has been doing a heck of a job transporting MACA vehicles for awhile now. Very accommodating, conscientious, and reasonable. Your Cobra will be in the best of hands........Strongly recommend him.

I'd just shoot him a PM at dhenderson67 if you have questions.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Recommendations like this are hard to come by. Usually you get a few hand picked by the carrier. LOL! But here you have folks coming forward simply because they loved Don's service.

Users who are viewing this thread