Considering On3 Performance??? Listen to this phone conversation first!

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
Latest responses...Chad really needs to lay off the crack pipe.....if you go back to page 2 on this thread, you will see the invoice clearly states Deka injectors, and 350 was paid. I am in awe of his responses :bs:

I see a problem with it as well and thats not something I do, if you want deka's, they are $350, if you want our injectors, they are $299

Your twisting the facts, I have plenty of injectors in stock, whats your point? Its mind boggling you are making it sound that I would tell someone they are getting deka's and ship a different product.

QuickV8

▪█───────█▪
Established Member
6 months? sounds like on3 isn't responsible unless there was a warranty.

how did you record the phone convo like that? speakerphone and a recorder?

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
6 months? sounds like on3 isn't responsible unless there was a warranty.

how did you record the phone convo like that? speakerphone and a recorder?

for one, he didn't even receive all the parts until about 2 months before we found out about the injectors. So obviously it wasn't running. And yes there is warranty. I don't see how time makes the situation ok for Chad to rip off his customers though. Time doesn't change what type of injectors he was sold.

And it was recorded via custom software on an Android phone. And yes, it is legal in our states, along with most other states.

kcpgt2002

Established Member
I have bought two kits from on3. I never actually got to speak to chad but mike always did his best solve my concerns.
First kit was missing one coupler and he sent it for free that week. The wastegate was deffective so I sent it back and he sent me a new one after testing it.

Kit number two (forward facing) was a horror story. One of the boxes was beat to shit and was all taped up. There wasn't any packing material in the box (most likely fell out when box tore) and one of the exhaust manifolds was missing. Called on3, and mike told me to contact UPS. About 15 phone calls later to UPS and on3 I concluded On3 was jerking me around. Mike didn't know how UPS claims worked and he kept telling me to harass UPS. UPS started a claim and picked up the box with the contents in it and investigated the claim. UPS concluded that the package was improperly packed so I called back On3. By this time it was 3-4 months later after I ordered and my tuner(buys and installs tons of ON3 kits made a phone call to Chad. I got a call from Mike and he offered to send me the missing manifold and It arrived that week.

I understand they had to part out one of there kits to replace my missing part but they should have packed the boxes better.

I don't think I will buy another kit through on3 due to the customer service/ way the companies ran. I would buy a used kit from someone if I was looking for one. I never had anything really go wrong. Fitment issues that just took time and brains to work out.

Daron

Mean01
Established Member
I was soooo close to buying a on3 turbo kit. Thankfully i didnt. i had a feeling this was how they would treat a customer.

THANKS TO ALL THE SVTP guys who sold me my kit. piecing it together. couldnt be happier.

Buddy17

Avid SVTP(er)
Established Member
any update on this?

nothing ever happened. Chad threatened to take legal action, then probably realized the call recording was legal.

My buddy is still out the money for the injectors, MAF, fab shop bills (to fix the junk kit), and a huge tuner bill (due to taking so long on the dyno)

Again, please avoid this company at all costs.....do not be tempted by the "budget priced" turbo kit. You will end up spending soooo much more in the end. Once you get into it, you realize that customer service is everything.

musclefan21

Established Member
Is Chad around here? He should go suck a dick with that attitude. ON3 = SCAM.

If i were the customer, he was being taken to civil court for this and get injectors, dyno and gas money back, plus the court costs from him.

thecrimson

Derpin
Established Member
Wow... I can honestly say that this thread and even just the lack of response by on3 has lost them a customer. I was going to pull the trigger with my bonus money... Like someone else said, there are way too many reputable companies out there to have to deal with this kind of shoddy/fly by night business. I can't even believe the attitude from this Chad guy on the phone. Ridiculous! Sticky this thread for sure!!! :nonono:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Wonder how many emails/calls Chad has gotten from angry folks who are aware of his scams due to hearing about them on forums such as this one. A ton of even emails stating that the sender has heard of his frauds and will never do business with him would surely rattle his cage. Especially if he equates them to lost business. It's not about losing one, two or three customers. It's actually about losing a ton of potential customers. That's gotta sting on his side. JMO.

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
nothing ever happened. Chad threatened to take legal action, then probably realized the call recording was legal.

My buddy is still out the money for the injectors, MAF, fab shop bills (to fix the junk kit), and a huge tuner bill (due to taking so long on the dyno)

Again, please avoid this company at all costs.....do not be tempted by the "budget priced" turbo kit. You will end up spending soooo much more in the end. Once you get into it, you realize that customer service is everything.
that's a shame, both parties really could've benefited by getting this solved.

QuickV8

▪█───────█▪
Established Member
i only got ripped off one time. a hood from ebay user hoods4sale. thinking back, they said they can only accept payment over the phone. they must've had paypal disputes in the past. anything i buy now i use paypal so i can file a dispute if they rip me off.

how is the call recording legal? i thought you couldnt record audio? what about in florida?

Users who are viewing this thread