Considering having a sale.......

BossAnaki

Established Member
The camber bolts enable you to pull out the two degree's of negative camber that comes in when the car is lowered. I would definitely go to an alignment shop and get the whole car dialed in.

The FRPP springs have a revised rate and enable better and tighter handling but I have not read where they are progressive like BMR's description of their springs.

Will the springs affect the life of the struts/shocks?

BIRDDOC

Established Member
Thank's VAN!! Just saved some $$ !! :banana:

Just ordered: JLT CF CAI/CJ Mono TB/ Lune tune with tuner/ 15% OD Pulley/ Lethal X-pipe/ Thump Racing Tensioner/ 2 Bob's oil separators/ NGK TR6 Plugs

725 RWHP here we come :beer:

Van was exceptional to deal with.

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
Somebody please point me in the direction on where to find the PCM code on my car so I can place an order. Thanks.:beer:

Van@RevanRacing

Somebody please point me in the direction on where to find the PCM code on my car so I can place an order. Thanks.:beer:

Call me if you have any issues or need further assistance. Yes I will take your call on Sunday. :beer:

It's located on the passenger side of the engine bay. In the pictures attached you will see the windshield washer bottle and then behind it is the PCM.

You will see a white strip with codes, bar codes etc. All the way down at the bottom is your PCM Strategy. The Ford PCM Code is always Four Alpha characters followed by one Numeric. In this picture it is ARL5 which is the most common 2013 GT500 PCM Code to date.

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
Call me if you have any issues or need further assistance. Yes I will take your call on Sunday. :beer:

It's located on the passenger side of the engine bay. In the pictures attached you will see the windshield washer bottle and then behind it is the PCM.

You will see a white strip with codes, bar codes etc. All the way down at the bottom is your PCM Strategy. The Ford PCM Code is always Four Alpha characters followed by one Numeric. In this picture it is ARL5 which is the most common 2013 GT500 PCM Code to date.

Gotcha - Thanks! Shouldn't be a problem.

And Sorry to bug you on Sunday - It's my only day off as well.:beer:

Mike

Van@RevanRacing

2 DAY SALE Ends Monday at Midnight.

CODE is FORDRACING at Checkout

TERMS & CONDITIONS

Some items will be drop shipped. Some items will be shipped from Revan Racing Directly. Some items will have to be ordered in to Revan Racing and then shipped out. Example: Aeroforce Gauges and SVT Face Plates. Face Plates are Back Ordered right now.

Some items could take a two to four weeks to arrive or ship so if you're in a hurry for an item please understand that it is most likely not going to happen quickly. Some items will ship quickly.

After you've made your purchase please give Revan Racing a LIKE on Facebook. If you don't have a Facebook account maybe your wife or girlfriend or brother or sister or who ever! Give Revan Racing a LIKE!!!

Users who are viewing this thread