Considering having a sale.......

farmboy90

Established Member
Van, would love to check out your sale. Can you give me some guidance on what I need to just lower the stance of the 2013 Shelby? I don't need a track setup, but would like it to look a bit better. What is it that you would recommend for me that won't compromise handling?

I have the Performance Pack (if that matters). And will I lose the electronic adjustment capability?

By the way, I put the Eibach lowering springs in my cart to just check on pricing, and it told me it was $71 to ship! Holy crap, is that really true?

Last edited:

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Van, would love to check out your sale. Can you give me some guidance on what I need to just lower the stance of the 2013 Shelby? I don't need a track setup, but would like it to look a bit better. What is it that you would recommend for me that won't compromise handling?

I have the Performance Pack (if that matters). And will I lose the electronic adjustment capability?

thus far van posted in another thread a car with ford racing springs. From what I hear you will not lose the electronic adjustment even with lowering the car

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Everything that people have been requesting except Griggs. If something isn't calculating a discount at check out let me know but I picked everything that people asked for.

you make it hard for me to keep my money.....:lol1:

p.s. also liked you on facebook using my wifes account (i dont have one)

Van@RevanRacing

You will not lose the electronic control of the dampers.

Ford Racing, Eibach or BMR Springs.
(So far Ford Racing and Eibach have been very good choices)

BMR on car Adjustable Panhard Bar with Poly Bushings. PHR006

BMR Camber Bolts FC001

Recommended as well:

BMR On Car Adjustable Upper Control arm UTCA032
(Keep the correct pinion angle after lowering)

BMR Upper Control Arm Mount UCM002

More traction..............

BMR or Bob's Lower Control Arms

BMR Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets CAB005

farmboy90

Established Member
Is the shipping right? Just springs cost $70+ to ship. It was almost $600 to overnight them. :) Oh man, that is a lot.

BossAnaki

Established Member
Is the shipping right? Just springs cost $70+ to ship. It was almost $600 to overnight them. :) Oh man, that is a lot.

Shipping costs have gone through the roof in the last couple years. I used to overnight all the time , but thoughs days are over.

Zeroescence

Established Member
On the 2013 with the ford racing springs is the stuff on the recommended list more a requirement? My car will most likely never see either types of tracks. Thanks Van.

Van@RevanRacing

What's your zip code? You must have had something else in the cart in addition to the springs.

I just calculated it on the website to AZ zip code 85640 and it came up with $49.00 for ground.

I plug the box dimensions into the website right off of my Ford Racing Excel Spread Sheet. Weight is 37 lbs. Box is 9 x 15 x 19

BossAnaki

Established Member
On the 2013 with the ford racing springs is the stuff on the recommended list more a requirement? My car will most likely never see either types of tracks. Thanks Van.

BMR on car Adjustable Panhard Bar with Poly Bushings. PHR006: keeps rear centered under body after lowering

BMR Camber Bolts FC001: to align front camber to factory specs

Recommended as well:

BMR On Car Adjustable Upper Control arm UTCA032
(Keep the correct pinion angle after lowering)

BMR Upper Control Arm Mount UCM002: optional

More traction..............

BMR or Bob's Lower Control Arms: optional

BMR Lower Control Arm Relocation Brackets CAB005: keep factory on-center geometry of control arms

Last edited:

Van@RevanRacing

you make it hard for me to keep my money.....:lol1:

p.s. also liked you on facebook using my wifes account (i dont have one)

Thanks for the Like and it's my job to separate you from your money! LOL

The Panhard Bar is required to square the rear end and bring in the left side wheel after lowering.

I normally recommend the Upper Control Arm and Bracket as well but some guys go without it so it is optional. The others are optional as well.

farmboy90

Established Member
Ok. Found the problem. Try it now.

Looks good. Thank you Sir. Can you tell me a bit more about this setup? This is what I currently have in my cart. Again, I really want to just lower the car. I likely won't race this car. So I just want it lowered but don't want to compromise handling or mess up the suspension geometry.

- Eibach springs
- BMR panhard bar (PHR006)
- BMR camber bolts (FC001)
- 1? BMR upper control arm (UTCA032)
- 1? BMR upper control arm mount (UCM002)

Are all of these things something one could install on their own? Any special tools needed?

Thanks Van!!

Van@RevanRacing

Looks good. Thank you Sir. Can you tell me a bit more about this setup? This is what I currently have in my cart. Again, I really want to just lower the car. I likely won't race this car. So I just want it lowered but don't want to compromise handling or mess up the suspension geometry.

- Eibach springs
- BMR panhard bar (PHR006)
- BMR camber bolts (FC001)
- 1? BMR upper control arm (UTCA032)
- 1? BMR upper control arm mount (UCM002)

Are all of these things something one could install on their own? Any special tools needed?

Thanks Van!!

Yes you could install them on your own and it will make the job a lot easier if you have air tools. The Upper Control Arm and Mount are in there pretty good with a lot of torque. Install instructions below.

The upper control arm and mount help prevent wheel hop which will become more prevalent as you add power to the car. I have customers that have done the lowering springs without the upper control arm and mount and been fine.

http://www.bmrsuspension.com/siteart/install/UTCA032.pdf

farmboy90

Established Member
Thanks Van. How do you dial in the camber once done though? I don't think I would know how to measure that. Should I just install everything and then take the car over to Ford (or someplace) and have them adjust that?

Sorry if this is a dumb question. Appreciate your help.

By the way, are the Ford springs progressive like the BMR and Eibach's?

Last edited:

Van@RevanRacing

Thanks Van. How do you dial in the camber once done though? I don't think I would know how to measure that. Should I just install everything and then take the car over to Ford (or someplace) and have them adjust that?

Sorry if this is a dumb question. Appreciate your help.

By the way, are the Ford springs progressive like the BMR and Eibach's?

The camber bolts enable you to pull out the two degree's of negative camber that comes in when the car is lowered. I would definitely go to an alignment shop and get the whole car dialed in.

The FRPP springs have a revised rate and enable better and tighter handling but I have not read where they are progressive like BMR's description of their springs.

Van@RevanRacing

2 DAY SALE Ends Monday at Midnight.

CODE is FORDRACING at Checkout

TERMS & CONDITIONS

Some items will be drop shipped. Some items will be shipped from Revan Racing Directly. Some items will have to be ordered in to Revan Racing and then shipped out. Example: Aeroforce Gauges and SVT Face Plates. Face Plates are Back Ordered right now.

Some items could take a two to four weeks to arrive or ship so if you're in a hurry for an item please understand that it is most likely not going to happen quickly. Some items will ship quickly.

After you've made your purchase please give Revan Racing a LIKE on Facebook. If you don't have a Facebook account maybe your wife or girlfriend or brother or sister or who ever! Give Revan Racing a LIKE!!!

Users who are viewing this thread