Congrads to John Mihovetz first Mod Motor in the 6's

Dave King

Established Member
John Mihovetz just called me to tell me that he finally got in the 6's. John was also the first modular racer ever in the 9's, 8's, and 7's too. His 2001 Accufab Cougar ran a 6.99 @ 201. He went 4.54@160 in the 1/8 and 1.14 60 foot. This was accomplished in Arizona where its 6000 feet above sea level for the density altitute. He still has one qualifying run left (he's running some pro street race I've never heard of)

This has been a great month for SHM race cars. Congratulations also to Johns sponsors that have stuck by him to make history which include Probe Industries, Sean Hyland Motorsports, Turbonetics, and Royal Purple.

Venomized281

Established Member
Originally posted by Dave King
John Mihovetz just called me to tell me that he finally got in the 6's. John was also the first modular racer ever in the 9's, 8's, and 7's too. His 2001 Accufab Cougar ran a 6.99 @ 201. He went 4.54@160 in the 1/8 and 1.14 60 foot. This was accomplished in Arizona where its 6000 feet above sea level for the density altitute. He still has one qualifying run left (he's running some pro street race I've never heard of)

This has been a great month for SHM race cars. Congratulations also to Johns sponsors that have stuck by him to make history which include Probe Industries, Sean Hyland Motorsports, Turbonetics, and Royal Purple.

Dave, was this with the 4.6?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread