Confussion

mustang03

New Poster Old Lurker
Established Member
How is it that on this sight there is a post about how many miles you have on your car with more than ten replys, and I post a TECH question asking torque specs for a clutch install on a damn 03 Cobra and can't get shit for help. That makes perfect sense to me. :rollseyes :mj:

Orange Poison

Established Member
Why don't you go over to ModularFords.com.....I bet there's a bunch of guys over there up and beyond your technical inquiries.

mustang03

New Poster Old Lurker
Established Member
well thanks for the suggestion. at least someone was good enough to reply.

goodquest

Established Member
There is so many posts if you don't bump or ttt your request a few times its on page 6 in a couple of hours, and people miss it.

TRBO VNM

Originally posted by mustang03
How is it that on this sight there is a post about how many miles you have on your car with more than ten replys, and I post a TECH question asking torque specs for a clutch install on a damn 03 Cobra and can't get shit for help. That makes perfect sense to me. :rollseyes :mj:

I feel your pain. If I knew the info I would have posted, but I don't. I have even posted in threads asking about a manufactures product and the manufacturer has responded to others in the thread just BS'ing around and never answered my technical questions. It definitely helps to pick and choose who you spend your money with if they can't answer a couple basic questions.

hope you get your answers. It took me about 4 posts on different boards to get the IRS torque specs.

03DOHC

Established Member
If your post gets buried in 10 pages no one will see it. Bring it back to the top with a ttt. If you still need that information I can get it for you tonight, just send me a PM or post here if you still need it.

racerat

200+mph Boss-O-Matic!
Established Member
I post a TECH question asking torque specs for a clutch install on a damn 03 Cobra and can't get shit for help.
What exactly are you looking for? Pressure plate specs?

03DOHC

Established Member
I guess he got the info in my PM. He never responded back to me after I sent it.

Users who are viewing this thread