Confused-

Fordguy0915

Established Member
Long Story Short....

My girl went on a trip to Germany, met some guy who "swept her off her feet" with words, and now she can't stop thinking about him. Been together for 6 years. I found out about it about two weeks ago, had a long talk, decided we could work it out. Everything is good, until a week later when I come home from work, and she is gone. She decided to move back home to live with her mom, on the other side of the country, to think about things, and find out what she wants to do. We have talked a few times, and the more we talk, the more I feel like I did something wrong, like this is my fault, even when she is the one that took off. One day I am over it, the next I can't stop thinking about her. This was my first girlfriend, we met SR year in HighSchool, so this is hard for me. What should I do?? I want to go out and meet other women, but such a large part of my life WAS HER:??:

When I find him----->:kaboom:

John

c0dy

I...Need...Speed
Established Member
that sucks man... my g/f moved to texas to think things over, shes with her dad now.. i hate girls : (

xilix

Too Stock
Established Member
He has nothing to do with it. He probably doesn't even know she was with you. It's her that is the problem. If he tried to get with her knowing she was with someone else then I can see the point of maybe giving him a quick beating. But otherwise he is innocent.

The fact that you two have been together for 6 years and she pulled this shit is very suspicious to me. Then she left without a word? Nothing? That's kinda farked man. If she needs to "think about things"..then the relationship is over. When there is doubt and a break in trust, things go downhill very fast. I don't know you or her personally, so I may be wrong. I'm just giving my opinion on the situation from what you've said and what I've been through.

UCBeau

Tough call dude..you could fight for her, try to win her back so to speak, or just do your best to move on, find someone else.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
I you make the wrong move now you could be her bitch forever. I say find someone else. It'll never be the same now.

Fordguy0915

Established Member
First, thanks for the replies, I searched this subject and got some good feedback, but none of the stories I read were not unique to my situation. This is all great advice and it is greatly appreciated.

The reason she went to Germany was to see her brother, who is stationed over there. It is one of his best friends, which is another subject all to itself, because I have been nothing but loyal to him. He should have stepped in and said something. Even if her brother doesn't have the balls, her mother was there as well, and it makes me mad, because her husband of 25 years just left her for another. Anyway, thanks again for listening (reading)-

John
:bash:

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
Quit worrying about her....she's more worried about her welfare than yours.

You can afford to sit back and wait, good or bad, she's already made the decision that she doesn't need your input on what decisions to make.

Just look out for yourself.....she's doing that, so should you.

Fordguy0915

Established Member
Originally posted by Mo Boost
Quit worrying about her....she's more worried about her welfare than yours.

You can afford to sit back and wait, good or bad, she's already made the decision that she doesn't need your input on what decisions to make.

Just look out for yourself.....she's doing that, so should you.

I had not thought of it that way. I have always put her before me. This really should be easier than what I am making it, but it's hard to give up 6 years and your best friend.

John:beer:

Mo Boost

Sunshine on the Darkside
Established Member
I was married once, with a little girl.

My wife left me in a fit of petulant vindictiveness because I didn't do what she judged was in HER best interest.

She wanted me to re-enlist and go to Germany...I wanted to leave a job that had cut almost 60% of its personnel to make more money (and take no ORDERS) on the outside.

She left, and tormented me by phone for weeks....and then decided to tell me she was sleeping around .... and not coming home at all.
...before that, I was just deathly worried....then, I got pissed and made a decision I still live with.

I marched my happy ass down to the law office and filed on her.
Told her so the next time she cursed me on the phone, and she said she didn't believe I would do such a thing.

One year later she got a certified copy of a dissolution decree in the mail, and being the SOB I am I enjoyed listening to her cry about it.

We all make our choices we have to live with.

Do what is good for you.

Last edited:

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
Originally posted by Fordguy0915
Long Story Short....

My girl went on a trip to Germany, met some guy who "swept her off her feet" with words, and now she can't stop thinking about him. Been together for 6 years. I found out about it about two weeks ago, had a long talk, decided we could work it out. Everything is good, until a week later when I come home from work, and she is gone. She decided to move back home to live with her mom, on the other side of the country, to think about things, and find out what she wants to do. We have talked a few times, and the more we talk, the more I feel like I did something wrong, like this is my fault, even when she is the one that took off. One day I am over it, the next I can't stop thinking about her. This was my first girlfriend, we met SR year in HighSchool, so this is hard for me. What should I do?? I want to go out and meet other women, but such a large part of my life WAS HER:??:

When I find him----->:kaboom:

John

Think about it this way: the guy took her off your hands. You're lucky you found out about this before you got married, because she'll probably do it again. BTW, Mo Boost, I hope you got custody. It sounds like your ex will probably try to get your little girl to believe that you are a disgusting person while her mom is the one who's a whore.

flyn high again

You are getting sleepy...
Established Member
Better to find out now. You can't believe everything she says to you regarding her reasons behind her moves. She may not even know why she left. Sometimes people just grow away from each other. If she really loved you she wouldn't have cheated and then left. Move on and get past the pain. Chasing after her will just prolong the misery.

Users who are viewing this thread