Condensation under car cover

R1Lello

Established Member
Given the OP's description of his "entire garage floor is covered in condensation and the bottom of car is actually dripping water", I'm not sure I see what difference it makes. The problem has little to do with the brand/type of cover and everything to do with high relative humidity and lack of air flow UNDER the car.

Well, you must be seeing more words than I then........he states condensation on the windows and paint, no mention of the garage or floor.:dw:

Copied - " As I started to pull the cover off, I immediately noticed the high amount of condensation on the paint and windows and then realized there was water collecting around the skirt of the cover. "

You may be right but that's not what was typed........or you may be wrong and assumed

Last edited:

Norton

Long-time SVT Enthusiast
Established Member
Well, you must be seeing more words than I then........he states condensation on the windows and paint, no mention of the garage or floor.:dw:

Copied - " As I started to pull the cover off, I immediately noticed the high amount of condensation on the paint and windows and then realized there was water collecting around the skirt of the cover. "

You may be right but that's not what was typed........or you may be wrong and assumed

I didn't assume anything and that IS what was typed. OP clearly stated in Post #9 "...My entire garage floor is covered in condensation and the bottom of car is actually dripping water."

Perhaps you should try reading the WHOLE thread before offering a half-informed opinion accusing others of "assuming" things... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread