concept trans am?

MattHendrickson

SVTP Junkie
Established Member
burning chicken and all..what do you guys think?

i like it.

conceptta-400.jpg

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
I dont think its bad looking at all. What it boils down to for me, would be which motor they'd put in it.... Just like the camaro.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
The old flaming chicken cars have become increasingly popular so I think it would sell like crazy on a newer version.

Emin

Banned
kind of looks like the new camaro and challanger...... i think ford>chevy, pontiac, dodge in the looks

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I dont think its bad looking at all. What it boils down to for me, would be which motor they'd put in it.... Just like the camaro.

they are putting a n/a 425hp motor in the camaro the first year. the second year the 550hp blown v8 will be out. there will also be a 300hp v6 if any cares.:beer:

i would not touch the new camaro. i would pay 40k for the 425hp n/a 6 speed manual trans am that looked anywhere near that picture!

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
now THAT looks like a car i would drive! the concept camaro, FCK NO!! :nonono::xpl:

kirks5oh

kirks5oh
Established Member
i'd buy one in a heartbeat. i've always liked the older ones, so i'd definitely get a new one

ViciousJay

Established Member
they will never make it, the GTO is ponitacs car now... sorry but its been said

id love to have that T/A right there but ill take a challenger or Chrager now if they offered a 2 door coupe

ElGato

There is no cure
Established Member

This is the same reason why there will never be another Cougar based on the Mustang platform: too much competition amoungst sibling brands, not enough buyers... We're in a niche market fellas..:nonono:

Makes me want to find that marketing prick and strangle him with his minivan portfollio.

bit

Happiness is being blown!
Established Member
As usual the Firebird/Trans Am looks 1000 times better than its Chevrolet counter part. Too bad that is probably just a chop.

97WHITEVENOM

Established Member

id love to have that T/A right there but ill take a challenger or Chrager now if they offered a 2 door coupe

When are they brigging back the goat... again.

XCELR8

I love my 4V
Established Member
GM has stated numerous times that the Firebird/Trans Am will NOT return. Regardless of how many artist renditions you find on the internet, the fact is that there is not a Firebird/Trans Am scheduled in the foreseeable future.

Besides, that's just a photoshopped version of the concept GTO:
99ccep.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread