Complications during REPO

Jens03GT

Established Member
Originally posted by snail50
If she's military, then she's toast. The bank will nail her with the difference and the mil will make sure it gets taken out of her check. And it will go on her EPR/OPR that she's a dumbass, so making rank isn't likely, either.

Oh yeah she is military. Sucks to be her.:bash:

GoatDaddy

That's common. Kids go in the mil, have a steady check w/ no expenses, and think they can buy the world. I remember a couple of guys in my unit who got their new car repo'd, and one guy who got his crappy $2K Bronco II repo'd.
What branch, Jen? I was AF. If you're in England, I'd guess AF too.

GoatDaddy

I didn't want to go to HI at first, but after I got there it was a lot of fun. I was TDY alot anyway, so I didn't really get island fever. what's your job?

GoatDaddy

1, ops, C, command and control, 4 ? SOrry, I've been out for three years, kind of rusty.
I was a J 1 C 4 Know what that is?

Jens03GT

Established Member
I sure don't . Why don't you fill me in. IS it a combat controller. Just a guess. Probably wrong though.

GoatDaddy

No, TACP. J for parachute-qualified, 1 for ops, right? C for command and control. geez, I forgot this stuff already. I forgot what the 4, was, forward air control maybe?

GoatDaddy

Thanks.
If you or your friends wanted to take the time, you might be able to get the bank to sell you the car for cheap. THat way the bank doesn't have to pay shipping back to the states, they cut their losses and stick her with the balance, and one of you ends up with a great project. Might be worth a shot.

ltv1

Established Member
I wanna tell you something kid.Ordinary person spends his life *avoiding* tense situations......................

Users who are viewing this thread